• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom harry potter - drarry 1x1 (updated: 10/27/2022)

ArtfulAneurysm

Barely-Functioning Artist
title gives most of the info. i don't have any ideas, really. i'd love to plot together. i'm thinking something post-war (no-nose wins or loses), or even one of those popular "traveling back in time" aus-- but where draco travels back, instead of harry (since i USUALLY see harry). i get bored without romance, too, so no platonic please!

i play draco.

a little info about me, my preferences, etc:

a few things about me:
1. i'm 26. you should be 18+.
2. i work as an english teacher in seoul, south korea. so our times might be very different, but i also have severe problems with my sleep. so i'll be on at weird hours, too. i also sometimes reply during work. this was typed at work, actually.
3. i can write anything from a paragraph to a novella. you'll never get a one-liner from me, though. that being said, i'm looking for semi-lit right now. one to three paragraphs, max. i just want something chill and fun. i get burnt out quickly if i do novella and replying becomes a chore.
4. i've been roleplaying for over a decade.
5. my only hard no is no major character death. i'll consider/try most things. i DO also have emetophobia, though, so i'll hyperfixate on graphic depictions of vomit and am slightly awkward about writing someone vomiting. i don't care if it's included tho.
6. i prefer to rp on discord (ire#6515), but also will use kakaotalk (8ire) and emails (magickalmadarao@gmail.com)! (decided to add contact info for any interested guests.)
7. m// (or mxm) only please!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back