• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Doubling Search! (OC X Canon)

fruit soup

make a move, reindeer games
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! I'm M.K./Fruit Soup! I'm an experienced roleplayer (roughly 6 years under my belt) and I'm looking for a Harry Potter roleplay! I'm 18 y/o, so age isn't any particular issue for me; if you're younger I just ask that you be a mature writer. Really I don't have many rules except the obvious no god-modding, no smut (fade-to-black), and I ask that you respond with at least 2 good sized paragraphs. I myself can respond with anything between 2 to 6 paragraphs per character part depending on where we are in the story. I also quite love to chat OOC and toss around headcanons and memes and playlists for our characters in OOC chat and would absolutely love it if you shared the same enthusiasm for something of that sort!

Anyways, I'm looking for someone to play Cedric for me in a m// pairing, in return I'll play really any character you'd like! I'm looking for something around the Goblet of Fire era. I've got a the general outline of a plot idea sort of developed in my head but it's definitely something very angst/melodrama
-best-friends-to-lovers, something of that nature. If you're interested I'll go more into detail in PM! Also, I'm looking for someone willing to double and so I'm definitely more than down to hear any/brainstorm any plot concepts for your pairing! We can also put the roleplay before or after GoF and brainstorm potential ways for Cedric to survive the events of GoF, I'm really down for anything surrounding that!

If you're interested, please shoot me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back