• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter: Blood of The Unicorn (closed due to lack of people)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
It's been sometime since the dark lord Voldemort was defeated. The year is 2020. A new peaceful era has bloomed and Hogwarts is open for another year. A new generation has risen free from the fear of dark wizards. but trouble has a way of rising up again. Unknown to the wizarding world, a new order has risen in the shadows. A rising secret syndicate of dark wizards has arisen.
A new dark lord secretly rises whilst the wizarding world remains unaware. Recent attacks on magical beasts from unknown terrorists and wizards going missing have caused concern for the continuation of the peaceful era. As old and new friends begin to attend Hogwarts for another year, the impending darkness spreads within the school as people become more troubled by events that begin to transpire. Dark Wizards begin to reveal themselves some with old connections to Hogwarts. Tensions within Hogwarts begin to rise as the ministry struggles to deal with the new Dark Wizards.

More about the RP:

This RP will be a RP focused on a new generation of Hogwarts. It'll be primarily OCs but canon characters (given that they would likely be teachers) will likely be allowed to some extent. I am also okay with having OCs related to canon families or characters so having a weasely or a black for example would be fine.

This RP will have a day/night cycle and teacher/staff roles will be available as well as student roles. I wanted to probably discuss what year this RP should begin at. I honestly think starting at year 1 has been played out too much and would prefer to start at like year 3-5 and have opportunities for flashback plots to be played for a extended time here and there. This would give people longer periods of time to play out earlier years and events. And sometimes doing shorter flashbacks would be a thing too.

I will expand more on the lore later on in lore threads as the RP takes shape.

1.I will want this to move smoothly at times so if it means time-skipping past events due to sluggish pace, I will likely make people wrap things up so we can move on.

2. I'm probably gonna go for real life face claims. I just kinda prefer it for Harry Potter RPs given that the live movies exist. I would heavily appreciate if people would cooperate with this.

3.I will use discord but also OOC threads because not everyone can do one or the other.

4. I am looking for teacher roles but I will try to run the RP even with a limited amount of them.

Last edited:
Interested! Is it possible to play both a professor and student?
Absolutely I won’t place any limits on the number or type of characters as of now so multiple professors/students and/or mixes of both will be allowed.

. It might depend on what year we all decide to begin in. I’m mostly trying to just get an idea of what people want and how many professors we’ll have before I set anything into stone about what needs to be taught.

tamarapasek tamarapasek ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki olive.tree olive.tree Heterological Heterological explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Merlynn Merlynn Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire hwayi hwayi fancries1 fancries1

I got an OOC up. Discord if up too for those that want it. I will have a CS up soon.

tamarapasek tamarapasek ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki olive.tree olive.tree Heterological Heterological explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Merlynn Merlynn Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire hwayi hwayi fancries1 fancries1 beeswaxie beeswaxie Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 BracedJupiter72 BracedJupiter72

beeswaxie beeswaxie Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 BracedJupiter72 BracedJupiter72
Ofcourse. I just put up the CS now. Feel free to check out the OOC and Discord.

Edit: Anyone making a professor please let me know what class you were interested in teaching beforehand. I want to approve things before people make a CS so I can have a good idea of how many staff characters we'll likely end up having.

Last edited:
Bump. Looking for Professors for Core Classes. Still accepting students too but definitely need some professors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back