• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Andromeda-Ted

Nicel

Magic Eight Ball
Ted and Andromeda agreed to meet each other right here - in the muggle downtown. The only place, where probability to meet her pure-blood family was as low as probability come across the royal family. Ted came here a bit early than required. As muggle-born he felt unworthy for her and because of that he tried his best to impress her. These attempts did not always be succesfully and sometimes were very funny.

Man was standing there and constantly looking out every single place where she could be appeared. He pulled out an antique watch from his pocket, made a brief look, tossed up and then put mechanical device back.
"well, i'm too early"
Waiting was painful, it reminded him how much he needed her. And finally he had seen her. The mood had risen and a simple smile appeared on his face.
Ted quickly approached, hugged and without taking his eyes off her said
- Hi, i missed you.
Voice was mild and quiet.

Andromeda walked out of the shadows with a smile across her lips and hugged him tightly in return wrapping her arm around his strong shoulders. '' Hello Ted....I missed you too'' She replied softly moving one of her hands from his shoulder to cup his face. '' Ugh I hate all this sneaking around'' She murmured softly shaking her head. She was wearing a pretty fancy dress to hopefully impress him since they were both out of school at this point. Leaning up to kiss his nose gently.

'' Did you have a good day at work today at least?'' She asked him softly. She wanted more than anything to just be with him all the time. '' I had an earful from my mother today so I appreciate this time with you!'' She replied, Her eyes growing soft looking up at him. She didn't care about his status or appearance. or money anything like this ?

"isn't she the sweetest wizard?"
he thought to himself, and had looked into her eyes for a while. He saw reflection of his feelings in them . Almost everything Ted felt, Andromeda felt the same. He knew it and she knew it as well.
- I don't like you hiding yourself too. Look how beauty you are.
Ted answered her beauty voice smiling and make a step back for making different look at her. Girl wear a nice dress and was charming as always. He also emphasized his words with slowly moving hands, that was waving around her, imitating a peculiar flame motion.
- You don't need to hide here. Let's go!
He touched her little hand, waited for a second and gently took it.

There wasn't any interesting at work, and to be more precise the whole day was in anticipation of meeting Andomeda.
- I want take a vacation soon.
There was definitely something on his mind. Such things was hard to hide, but he tried. And last Andromeda's words about her mom upset him. Ted didn't know what he must do or say. Of course he realized everything, sometimes even felt guilty, but why spoil the happy moment they were feeling?
- Do you want talk about this?
He said this in a way that she can understood - he was worrying about her.

She blushed lightly at his comment. '' Thank you Ted.....A vacation?'' she asked curiously. '' But I would miss you terribly even if we have to sneak around like this....'' She replied softly pulling out a small box of of her dress pocket and held it out to him. '' I made you some desserts'' She replied softy with a smile. Squeezing his hand in hers for a moment.

'' I guess we can explore what is still open at this hour....Mr. Tonks'' She giggled softly. She knew she wanted to be Mrs. Tonks one day even if her family did disown her for it. His blood status shouldn't matter. It was the love between then that was more important. At least too the two of them. Anytime she was with him, It always felt like a dream. She did truly adore him. Letting out a small sigh. Tucking some of her long brown hair behind her ear. '' Well my mother was mad at me cause I wouldn't agree to an arranged marriage.....I don't want to marry anyone but you Ted.....But when we are ready....'' She replied softly. Leaning over to leave a light peck on his cheek.

He took the present, looked inside the box curiously and with a great gratitude answered. He knew about the importance of such small gifts. They show a lot and he really appreciated it. He also prepared small present for her, but decided gift it to her a bit later in appropriate time.
- Thank you. You spoil me with this tasty things.
Ted giggled softly in response and listened carefully all she said. It made him a great pleasure to hear her brilliant voice and her willingness to be with him in spite of mania of her pure-blood family.
- You don't need to worry.
He made a calming look at her.
- On the contrary, i'm going to take a vacation to spend more time with you, I was thinking about trip somewhere with you. what do you think?
With some hesitance...
- I'm also could talk with you family about us.
Yes, he definitely planned made mrs Black his wife, but still didn't know how and when to do that.
They were walking and then street lamps made a silent rattling sound, the alley became brighter due to the glowing lanterns.
- No more shadows my queen.
Playfully...
As a Black family member, Andromeda knew quite few about muggles, and because of that they spent some time in mere human world. He showed her pure simplicity of this world, but some things can impress even wizard.
They were approaching to the street music band, that played good, relaxing and breathtaking music. Couple slowed down and had finally stopped, Ted hugged Andromeda again and kiss her gently.

'' Of course'' She replied reaching up to touch his face softly and smiled. '' I'd love to go on a trip with you....'' She replied with a sigh. '' But would my family even allow it? I don't recommend trying to talk to them Ted....I don't want anything to hurt you my handsome man'' She cooed softly. Wrapping her arms around one of his. '' But I don't wish to hide anymore either....'' she whispered to him and happily leaned up to kiss him back softly hugging him back happily. She was blissfully unaware that He was making plans to propose one day.

Her agreement to go on a trip with him made Ted even more happy and his eyes was full of passion. He knew what he wants, and could not affort that some old prejudices were going to ruin everything.
- I happy to hear you agreement and we both know what you have to go through. I will not leave you alone with this.
He touched her chin and looked straight into beatiful eyes...

They went through this conversation dozens of times.
- I really want to tell them everything i think and what i willing to do. You know... there is no other way.
It was sound bravely, but deep inside a little fear was flickering. He understood he can possibly mess up everything.
"Damn"
He caught himself these talks were starting spoil the moment. Almost instantly he throught them away. Man pulled his wand and other small brassy thing out of his coat. One simple teleportation spell and they were already standing on the building's roof. A nice breeze touched their faces and played with their hairs. He didn't want stop hugging her. It was warm and marvelous.
- Look! This is for you.
He gave the small nicy pendant right in her hands and opened it with using her elegant fingers. A picturesque animated photo was inside. Their photo. He fell silent.

- It is magical pendant, cast spell on it and see what will happen.

Andromeda nodded and looked up at him leaning over to give his cheek a kiss.

‘’ Alright Ted’’

Once they appeared on the room and He placed the pendent in her and they opened it together. She smiled wide. Her eyes lighting up.

‘’ Ted! I love it!’’ She replied looking up at him with a smile. Taking her wand out of her dress pocket and casted the spell on it too see what happens.

It was defintlely the most thoughtful gift she had ever received. Not super into lavish gifts. She loved everything that Ted gave her.

‘’ You are my world Ted…..I’d walk the ends of earth just to be with you’’

- "I glad you like it." A different kind of smile awoke on his face. Warmth, silence and dizziness. He dreamed of having a magic thing that can store all that happiness. But even more he dreamed that these moments lasted forever. He didn't want to mess this up. It was perfect timing to feel the moment and just enjoyed it. After a while he changed his voice a little.
-"So mrs Black where would you like to travel with me?" he asked teasingly.
-"Classic muggle europe trip. France, Italy, Spain, Rome."
-"Or Mystical trip to find some creatures we didn't even know about? Like a dragons."
-"Maybe you want some nature solitude. Ocean, sea, forest, sky, mountains?"
-"Quiddich? To be honest i'm not a big fan of that." he giggled.
-"Or something else. You have excellent sense of taste. I'll enjoy every idea you suggest." He continued to look at Andromeda with an enthusiastic gaze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back