• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter~30 years after Deathly Hallows (pt.2 for the movie lovers and book for the book lovers)

Prayforthewickedeveryday

-Amazing Horror Queen-
Okay so my idea is to have the main characters from the original series have kids, any pairing, doesn't matter to me, that go to Hogwarts and this is their story of their adventures and misadverntures.

Lily was born into the Malfoy family, her mother, Hermione, had been seduced and had falled in love with Draco once it became clear that her and Ron weren't going to work out. Ron and Hermione are still bestfriends and owl eachother at least once a week. Lily was named after Hermione's other bestfriend, Harry's, mother. Lily is an only child going into her first year at Hogwarts. She has a calico cat named Violet and hopes to land in the Slytherin house or the Gryffindor house. Lily loves her uncles Harry and Ron, but doesn't really like her aunties. She is half-Muggle and half-Pureblood.

All I need as a cs for first-years are a paragraph like that. For years higher then that you have to describe things like your patronis, or your broomstick, and if your in quidditch or not. Remember to keep the things you describe within your year, like if your a first-year you shouldn't have your own broom yet. Leave a post if your interested!

Interested!!! Also, technically, Lily would be a halfblood, considering she's the child of a muggleborn and pureblood.

I really love the concept behind this RP! Unfortunately I'm unable to directly participate since I just have a lot on my plate at the moment. For the time being, I'll wish you the best of luck with everything!

Something I noticed as well was that this is posted in the Fandom section, which is correct in terms of the genre of the role play, except that I believe this is usually where IC's are posted, and this appears to be an interest check. Perhaps if this concept were brought to the Fandom Interest Check section of the forums, it would be easier to attract any available role players!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back