• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Wizard_Head_BIAB.jpg

Hello my fellow witches and wizard!

Recently I have gotten back into the Harry Potter fandom and have been craving to write a good roleplay for it. I am looking for a literate, long term roleplay partner who just wants to make friends and have some fun. Personally I am a pretty laid back person and always like to make my roleplay partner happy by fulfilling their desired pairings and ideas. In turn I am hoping to find a partner who is also willing to listen to my ideas and while I dont expect my every little whim to be catered too, I would like to find someone who also likes to make their writing partner's fantasies come true.

✧​

⋙ I post multi-para to novella (3 - 5+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon(preferred) but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💗

⋙ LGBTQ+ friendly 🏳️‍🌈

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays 💀

⋙ I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is 17 or 18

⋙ I am comfortable with teacher x student ships

:bishiesparklesl: Currently looking for someone to play either Draco, Lucius or Snape for me. I am interesting in trying a love triangle involving my OC and any of the canon characters I listed above but it isnt necessary. :bishiesparklesr:

💟 In return I can play any canon(s) 💟

Last edited:
I am definatly interested in doing some OC and OC content :) maybe something in the late 1800's Hogwarts legacy era?

View attachment 1019356

Hello my fellow witches and wizard!

Recently I have gotten back into the Harry Potter fandom and have been craving to write a good roleplay for it. I am looking for a literate, long term roleplay partner who just wants to make friends and have some fun. Personally I am a pretty laid back person and always like to make my roleplay partner happy by fulfilling their desired pairings and ideas. In turn I am hoping to find a partner who is also willing to listen to my ideas and while I dont expect my every little whim to be catered too, I would like to find someone who also likes to make their writing partner's fantasies come true.

-
-
-​

⋙ I post multi-para to novella (4 - 8+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon(preferred) but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💗

⋙ LGBTQ+ friendly 🏳️‍🌈

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays 💀

⋙ I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is 17 or 18

⋙ I am comfortable with teacher x student ships

-
-
-

:bishiesparklesl: Currently looking for someone to play either Draco, Lucius or Snape for me. I am interesting in trying a love triangle involving my OC and any of the canon characters I listed above but it isnt necessary. :bishiesparklesr:

💟 In return I can play any canon(s) 💟

-
-
-​
Hello, my fellow witch or wizard! My preferred name is Nico. I am 18+, so it is mandatory that you be as well. I am bigender (female/male/biologically female) and prefer they/them pronouns. My time zone is EST, and my schedule is:

Sun, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat - Till 2 AM or later.
Wed - Till 8:30 PM, but I'll be back later till 2 AM or later.
Monday depends.

I have been looking for someone to roleplay Harry Potter with myself. I am also pretty laid back, and looking for a literate, long term roleplay partner. Reading your post, I believe that we would mesh well.

⋙ I post multi-para to novella (4 - 8+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts. I match my RP partners though. So what you give is what you get. I work best the more detail and especially dialogue is given.

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do CanonxOC (preferred), OCxOC, and/or CanonxCanon, but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same in an equal manner. I've been told before that someone was fine doubling, but what they actually meant was "I want my pairing to be the main and the other one more background to enhance mine". What I expect when I double is for both of our pairings to receive equal focus and attention.

That said, saw you were looking for Draco, Lucius, or Snape. I'm fine writing any of those. In return I want Tom RiddlexOC, who plays which is optional, but I would prefer a male OC. If you would prefer a female OC, I would prefer being the OC.

⋙ LGBTQ+ friendly 🏳️‍🌈

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays 💀So we definitely mesh there. But I do dark or light or grey. Whatever is preferred.

⋙ I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is 17 or 18.

⋙ I am comfortable with teacher x student ships.

My only limitations are no pedophilia, bestiality, non-vampire necrophilia, or anything gross like pee/poop/vomit etc. Also, no spitting on people, please. I understand if your character gets angry at mine, but there are other ways to get that across than spitting on them.

If you are interested I RP on Discord, and I would not mind being the one to set that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back