• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Fkn Potter! ♜ (Original/Non-canon)

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Draco-Malfoy-s-Birthday-funny-harry-potter-31053658-245-215.gif

Hey hey hey everyone!

Lately I've been revisiting the whimsical world that is Harry Potter, so I really wanna rp it! There are a few specific things I'm looking for, but I hope at least one of you nerds will take interest!

Before I bust out the plots, here's some important stuff you should know:

- I'm a 19 year old college freshman, and my exams before summer break are approaching. With that being said, I'm still pretty active around here but sometimes I just might not be able to get a reply over as soon as I'd like to.
- I'm looking for detailed rp, meaning I typically send at LEAST two or three paragraphs per response. I'd like someone who could enthusiastically write that much but honestly just do the best you can fam. 😎 Quality over quantity.

- For the most part, I'm only looking to double because I really enjoy the variety! If you're uncomfortable with writing both genders of character we probably won't be a good match. It's all about preference though, and there's nothing wrong with whatever yours is! (Just in case anyone is unfamiliar with/uses a different term for doubling, it means that we each write two main characters instead of one, both a male and female.)
- I love OC's! I'm currently only willing to write oc x oc or oc x canon. I can write any canon upon request if you're willing to do the same!
- I'd prefer our characters to be at least fifth years or above for most of these plot ideas, just because I'd love to write some romance but not so much between eleven year olds!
- No smut. Our characters will probably be minors so ew AND it's against RpN rules.
- I'm honestly just an airhead who wants to make friends with her rp partners so don't be creeped out by me asking how you're doing sometimes :)
- I will fangirl so much over your characters and fall in love with them tbh don't be surprised if you get imagines and playlists from me.
- If we choose oc x oc, the best time period for us to rp in, in my opinion, would be around 1984 before Harry Potter even attended Hogwarts. (If you've played the Hogwarts Mystery game, it would be around this time, but obviously without the storyline) But I'm open for suggestions on this tbh because there's a lot we could do!
**UM ALSO if anyone wanted to rp Hogwarts Mystery instead we could and I TOTALLY wouldn't cry tears of happiness over it pfft

Whew, that was a lot. Now here's some pairing ideas I had! Since I'm looking to double, you could even pick more than one of these if they catch your interest. Or, if you have any ideas of your own, feel free to send them my way! These are pretty short and simple so we can expand on them together. I'll be adding more in the future as well!

When a reckless student gets themselves into trouble that costs 50 house points, they're tasked to be a prefect's shadow/assistant for two weeks (can be the head boy/girl but doesn't have to be). It seems like an appropriate punishment, until said prefect ends up with a problem that only the most irresponsible person in the house can help them solve. Will the pair end up expelled, in love, or all of the above?

Things go awry when a gryffindor spontaneously loses their courage, a ravenclaw begins getting very bad grades, a slytherin suddenly can't do anything without drawing attention, and a hufflepuff miraculously loses their social skills. When things get overwhelmingly confusing, the four connect their circumstances to each other and realize that something very wrong has happened. Can they find who cursed them and why? Better yet, can they do so while having to act the opposite of how they normally would?

After asking the wrong person for advice, a student attempts to purchase a love potion to give to their crush. They manage to get the potion into their crush's drink, watching excitedly as they sip... only to be met with the most disgusted expression they'd ever seen. "...Oh, I guess it wasn't a love potion after all. Gee, in fact, it almost looks like they hate you."

...If you thought getting your crush to like you when they don't notice you is hard, try getting your crush to like you when you've just accidentally made them hate you.

A student leaves a drink spiked with love potion for their crush, but is appalled when their arch-nemesis downs the drink in an attempted act of spite. Luckily the potion they used was only meant to be temporary, but can they handle their enemy being hopelessly infatuated with them for days, or is it worth getting in trouble to get an antidote?

Alrighty, that's all I've got for now! Like I said before, feel free to send me any ideas or plots you have as well! You can reply here or shoot me a PM, I don't mind either way <3

Last edited:
SKSKSK I WOULD DIE TO DO THE HATE POTION LOVE YOU
I'm a big nerd who wants to do the Hate Potion Love You plot

Hi! I'd be interested in the Hate Potion, Love You plot!

Hi there!

I would absolutely love to roleplay Harry Potter with you, and I actually have a document filled with different prompts for roleplaying HP. Let me know if you're interested!

Alrighty then, first off, I love your plots. Second off, I'm MORE than willing to double, and I'm fine playing any gender. Third off, I'd love to do either "Prefect for you" or "Hate you, Love Potion". Fourth off, I have a plot, myself, if you're willing to look at it.

As for your plot, I do have a bit of an idea for an alteration for "Prefect for you" that could be a healthy compromise between my own plot and yours, in case you don't like the pure version of my plot.

For that plot idea I have, could we move to a DM, though?

Alrighty then, first off, I love your plots. Second off, I'm MORE than willing to double, and I'm fine playing any gender. Third off, I'd love to do either "Prefect for you" or "Hate you, Love Potion". Fourth off, I have a plot, myself, if you're willing to look at it.

As for your plot, I do have a bit of an idea for an alteration for "Prefect for you" that could be a healthy compromise between my own plot and yours, in case you don't like the pure version of my plot.

For that plot idea I have, could we move to a DM, though?

OMG, definitely shoot me a PM! I'd love to hear your ideas ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back