• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HP RP PARTNER SEARCH
HI THERE! My name is Deonna and I decided it was time to jump back to my, near, roots as far as fandoms go. Harry Potter is a long time love of mine and I could talk for ages on this series - book and movie both. I could also talk about what an awful person the author is for ages, but I think we all know that Harry Potter basically belongs to the fans now. LMAO
THE RULES
NO.1 Any gender pairing for ships is accepted here. Sometimes I may even use a male oc with a male character. If you don't like that or feel comfortable with it, you may not want to roleplay with me.
NO.2 This is a canon/oc or oc/oc thread! I don't do canon/canon roleplays. I find them sort of boring. Sorry!NO.3 I roleplay on site (in threads) or on discord. But we have to talk for a while before I give you my discord.
NO.4 Without breaking any site rules, of course, I tend to lean toward more adult themes - I mean, the golden trio goes through a war and so do the marauders, technically. Why not capitalize on that for the angst-ridden possibilities?
NO.5 I don't take too kindly to ghosting. Please just tell me when you're not interested and we can drop it. If you decide to just ditch for a month, I'm going to delete our thread. If you know you're going to be gone for a while, let me know and I'll do the same! I try not to bother my partner(s) for responses and I'd appreciate it if you did the same.
NO.6 Plot with me! There are plenty of options for ways to take the canon plotline or make our own, or even do storylines! I'm flexible, and I hate it when people don't put much effort forth in the roleplay. We're collaborating on this!
NO.7 I write upwards of two to three decently-sized paragraphs and I'd honestly appreciate the same! And if you could maybe write near the same length for both of our characters, I'd truly appreciate that as well.

EXTRA
I tend to take the following characters as love interests if we're doing something that is oc/canon (in order of preference): Fred Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley

There are characters I will not play, and they are the following: Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange

If you're going to portray a canon character for me, please actually keep them in character. I've noticed that's a huge trend going around, altering canon character's personalities to fit an original character. I can't stand it. That's half the reason I have a list of characters I won't play; no one actually wants them for who they really are. (and honestly, even if you did want Severus in character I wouldn't play him)

© pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back