• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry and Sirius Rp

Kylie

Harry stepped off the hogwart’s Express and paid his goodbyes to Ron and Hermione with hugs and promises to write them. This summer would be drastically different that any other in his life before, in the best way possible. He was finally free of the Dursley’s. Harry was surprised when Sirius offered to take him in and vowed to himself he would be on his best behavior all summer. He wanted more than anything for Sirius to like him and he would never forgive himself if he messed that up. He walked across the platform and down the steps, dragging his trunk with him, looking for his godfather.

Harry’s eyes brightened and he smiled when he saw the animagus. He walked quickly towards him and checked to make sure no one was in earshot before greeting him. “Hey Sirius,” he said quietly and waited for the man to take the lead to wherever they were staying. It didn’t really matter to him as anything would beat the cupboard.

Harry moved quickly behind him. He was itching to get away from the crowed platform as it was making him feel on edge. All the people swarming made him paranoid about who they were especially when they got close to him. Since taking on the weight as the savior of the wizarding world he hated the notion that most people recognized him and at this point some thought he was bonkers. He found his hands beginning to sweat as he watched everything carefully with darting eyes.

Harry managed a small smile at his godfather. “I’m okay it’s just a lot of people I guess,” he shrugged. “Will we be home-uh back to your house soon?” He asked quietly. He corrected himself not sure if he was allowed to call his new place home. What if Sirius decided he was too much and didn’t want to deal with anymore? Would he be sent back to his uncles? Harry shuddered at just the thought of his uncles screaming red face and pudgy hands that hurt a lot more than what they looked like they would. He absentmindedly locked his fingers in the fur on Sirius’s back to ground himself.

Harry visibly relaxed slightly as the crowd got lighter around him. He appreciated Sirius’s closeness as it made him feel protected in a way he wasn’t accustomed to. He couldn’t wait to see the man himself as it always put him at ease and made him feel like he was cared about by someone at least. He had long convinced himself that anyone that stayed around him only did since he was the boy who lived and now that the title came with some negative reputation as well he was facing the backlash of seeing some of his peers turn on him. He worried that if he wasn’t enough like his father Sirius would grow bored of him as well.

Harry stepped into the empty side street and looked down at Sirius with a small smile. “Are we apparting?” He asked, he had only done it once before and can’t say it was his favorite activity. However he was ready to relax and talk to his godfather.

Harry looked up at the man with a bright smile and before he could stop himself he launched forward to hug him. He had been so touch starved the first 11 years of his life that it felt weird but nice. “Thank you for letting me stay. I won’t be a bother I promise,” he said quietly.

Harry pulled away with a small smile. The Dursley’s had seemed to think very different and he was used to being reminded of how much of nuisance he was. He would just have to make himself useful help around the house and keep quiet. “Can we get this whole apparting thing over with?” He asked with grimace his stomach already pulling at the thought of it.

Harry took a deep breath and reached to hold onto the mans robes. He held his turnk tightly and try to steel himself. “Alright I’m as ready as I’ll ever be,” he said with a smile, his mood lightening considerably now he was with Sirius.

Harry screwed his eyes shut as they were throw into darkness and he felt as if his body was being pulled from every direction. They landed Harry clinging to his godfather and managed to keep his footing. He barely had time to look around the living room of the cleaned up grimmulad place before he could feel the panic starting to overwhelm. ‘Oh no not here not now’ he thought desperately. But despite his pleas with himself he felt it well up inside him until all he could see was flashbacks from the cup and Cedrics face. All he could hear was Voldemort in his head. His heart began to race and he couldn’t seem to catch his breath.

Harry flinches as hands landed on him and jerked back. “No Cedric,” he managed to gasp out between heaving breaths. His shook his head trying to clear it and closed his eyes tight. He was sure he was making a fool of himself but that thought did nothing to calm him down.

Harry’s cloudy bison eventually was able to make the shape out of his godfather and it took him another moment to come back down slightly. “I-I m sorry. I don’t know what happened,” he stammered in embarrassment. He wrapped his arms around his middle and forced himself to take slow breathes. Surely now his godfather would see how much trouble he might be and send him straight back. “P-please don’t send me back to them. It won’t happen again I promise.”

“Maybe buts it’s all my fault anyway. You shouldn’t have to deal with it,” Harry said quietly and sighed and his head began to throb. He felt so stupid for messing things up so early. He didn’t want Sirius to feel obligated just because he was James son.

“It is though. Everyone around me always gets hurt it has to be because of me,” Harry said softly. It was true in his eyes his parents, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and now Cedric. He just caused destruction and he hated himself for it. “Probably be better if I just left everyone alone,” he muttered.

“How can you say that when this is all because of me? Voldemort is after me not them but other people always end up hurt and I can’t stand it. If I was dead none of this would be happening no one would’ve gotten hurt or still be in danger,” Harry rambled anger for himself alighting in his green eyes. He purposely avoided Sirius’s gaze and chose to stare at the wall past his head. He hoped this conversation would be over relatively soon so he could sulk in peace.

“I guess but now you’re stuck with me and we all know the fighting isn’t over.” Harry said quietly. “I don’t want to be a burden to you. You didn’t sign up to take care of kid and I don’t want you to feel like you have to,” he mumbled, scared that Sirius just might agree with him and he’d be straight back to his uncles.

“I mean sure but still I don’t want to get in your way is all,” Harry said quietly. He knew his godfather cared but he didn’t want it to be that it was because he felt he was indebted to his dead best friend. Harry just wanted someone to actually care about him.

Harry nodded in relief that the conversation was over and walked quickly up the steps inside. He looked around the large house and admired. It was dark in all the colors but it was still a beautiful house. He gently sat his trunk down on the floor of the foyer not sure where he was staying, if he had a room or not. “Is it just going to be us?” He asked

“Yeah that’s perfect,” Harry said as more people made him feel more anxious anyway. His mind wandered to his friends but he didn’t know if Sirius wanted to deal with extra people around so he wouldn’t ask. “Where am I staying?” He asked with a smile.

“No wherever will be perfect,” Harry said quickly. “I’m not used to having my own room anyway,” he added quietly. It was true he was never given a room at the Dursley’s always kept confined to his small cupboard. He had grown to love it over the years as it was his only safe space from the wrath of his guardians.

Harry visibly jumped a bit at the hand on shoulder but forced himself to relax. He took in his godfathers words and smiled a bit before shrugging. “I was okay it wasn’t the best but I managed. And don’t feel like you have to keep me safe I think that’s impossible anyway. I just hope I don’t bring trouble to you the way I seem to with everyone else,” he said quietly.

Harry simply nodded not believing the man one bit. “Well I promise I’ll stay out of the way and help out. I know how to cook and clean,” he offered and stared at his meet, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back