• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Harrington (Group Roleplay Recruitment Thread)

Polaris69

I have been developing characters and plots that take place in a dimension I call The Rorrim, which is a mix of Sci-fi and Fantasy where superpowers are very common. It would be a lot to share all the details, but I don't think it is needed since this takes place in our present-day world. But, I brought up the Rorrim because that is where my character, Devin, is from, and she has travelled to our world as a refugee. My vision of the roleplay so far would be Devin comes to the school, other characters become suspicious of Devin's habits, lack of history, ect, and possibly gain superpowers due to being exposed to energy from Devin’s world. I have a couple more ideas on directions to go but I'm going to wait an see how it goes. In the Rorrim, most superpowers are derived from the person’s talents and hobbies, that is not always the case though, and things work differently in our world. So if your characters do gain powers, I have ideas for uncommon and unique ones to use (just ask).
Here is what I would like in a roleplaying partner/info about me:
  • I am a Christian, and although being a Christian is not a requirement, I would like you to respect my beliefs and rules derived from those beliefs.
  • I will be on multiple times a week (most of the time).
  • I come on in the afternoon and it is rare I would come at other times, but I do not mind if other people are on at the same time or not as long as they take their turn even when I’m not there.
  • I roleplay in the third person, my turn length may vary a lot, I don’t roleplay with dice, and am not interested in having the roleplay romance-centered, though crushes are fine. I suppose a light romantic relationship is okay too (though I won't be involved, and I don't want to see intense kisses and the like).
  • I want to keep it clean, no profanity or intense romance or the like, though I am fine with blood and violence as long as it is not very gory. Please, be appropriate and follow the rules.
  • I am not LGTBQ supportive
  • I usually have multiple characters in a roleplay, and I am fine with everyone else having multiple ones too (this is not required)
  • I am open to ideas regarding the roleplay
  • I don’t do the whole vampires and demons thing
  • All the characters will be OCs
  • This roleplay will probably be a mix of one-on-one and multiple writer roleplay thread within the main one, depending on when certain characters are together. When your characters are done interacting for a day within the roleplay, plz write DONE at the end because I will announce the next day when everyone is done. (this may make it slower, so if that doesn't work I will repeal this, but I would like to keep the roleplay semi-organized since I roleplay with the same character with multiple people having multiple conversations at one time)
  • I am not interested in an outside RpNation relationship, except maybe if it’s another roleplay website (we’ll see)
  • Please realize that I may be strict should someone go against something I asked above, and do have the right to block you or end the roleplay should you say something inappropriate or disrespectful

• Please, feel free to ask questions below and if you are interested, send a reply and I will respond as soon as I can. My character sheet, roleplay description, ect will be on the Harrington roleplay thread made by me.(please excuse any tense errors, I wrote this planning on a one-on-one roleplay then changed my mind

LGBTQ* - Also, will your character be the only one from a special universe? Or are the rest all mundane till your char makes them special?

LGBTQ* - Also, will your character be the only one from a special universe? Or are the rest all mundane till your char makes them special?

Oh, yes, thank you for the correction, that was unintentional. No, if you would like you can have a character/characters also from the Rorrim. Thank you for asking
👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back