• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Harley Quinn's Redemption (Possible doubling up, CC x OC or CC x CC)

Best love interest for Harley Quinn?

• Total voters

Borek532

Tolerance of everything = Tolerance of nothing...
The story so far:

There it was. Another of Joker's brilliant ideas to get rid of Batman and take over the Gotham city. At the beginning, it almost seemed like a flawless plan and at one point, Batman was, yet again, on the verge of dying. However, Muse B (most likely Batgirl or Catwoman) arrived in time to save him. At that point, Harley Quinn arrived on the scene to help her beloved Mr. J. The four end up in a short fight, during which Harley got wounded. Seeing that he had already lost the fight, Joker detonates every single bomb he secretly planted inside the building before fleeing the scene and leaving Harley to die along with Batman and Muse B. As Batman goes after The Joker right away, Muse B attempts to save Harley from death, but before she could get to her, the ceiling breaks, instantly blocking the path to Harley. Frustrated by this, Muse B reluctantly flees the complex, joining Batman again and trying to chase down The Joker.

Little do they know that Harley somehow survived the explosion and was left on the street, confused, alone and heartbroken by what Joker did to her. After recovering from the explosion, she began wandering around the streets, teaming up with random gangs and stealing everything she could in order to get more and more weapons, wanting to get her revenge on The Joker. Unfortunately, one of her gangs gets discovered by Muse B, who immediately defeated all of them and their leader even accidentally informs Muse B about Harley's whereabouts.

Shocked by this, she realizes that the rumours were true and Harley Quinn is still alive and she's probably more dangerous than ever... But knowing what Joker did to her and how miserable her life looks right now, what if there's a way to get Harley on her side? It's never too late to redeem yourself after all, even though it's Harley Quinn we're talking about...

RULES:
1.: 18+
2.: Romance: FxF (strongly preffered, maybe MxF, but that's a big maybe). Sorry, no MxM.
3.: No godmodding.
4.: I'm ghost friendly, but still, it's better to talk to me, if something's not right.
5.: I'd like to hear some ideas for the plot from you too. I don't wanna be the only one who's pushing the story forward.
6.: At least 1 or 2 paragraphs per reply.
7.: Be LGBT+ friendly!

DM me for more details!

1664383706908.png (Image source: Kostanryuk.deviantart.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back