• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Harem Rp Anyone? [Closed]

Soma Schicksal

A Gamers Last Hope
Harem Rp

• Choose a difficulty option (Rate the difficulty of how long it will take to get with your character) Will be posted in CS sheet
  • Female characters only
  • No cheating on the relationship
  • No rape scenarios even if it was planned
  • Room for maybe 5 to 7 girls
  • Eventually, your character will fall in love with the MC (Main Character) or the MC falls for them
  • Children are allowed but not mandatory to have of course
  • Mature content, Fade to black is accepted
  • OOC in Discord (Vote for an IC on discord)

Highschool Plot:

Welcome to a slice of life and action type Rp, this will be about students who go to a University called University of the Mystic that is used for monsters, humans, and magic. The (MC) will have just got transferred to this University and will be trying to get through college along with some other students. Participants can choose to not be with the character just yet and be a difficult girl he has to go for or be an easy target in which the girl just goes for him and wants to be clingy, the point in this rp is to get the harem like experience from everyones different personalities. Just have fun, it is slice of life, and school activities will still happen. The characters can be human or anything fantasy related, it's all up to you, just don’t god mode, or come up with some crazy unfair power.

5ce13d949f4b54a2120116dadc8adf6e.jpg
d9698418200792d083f6089b7643c8cd.jpg
f7e9d3f90e6a20e0d59a216921a53190.jpg
image.jpg

University of the Mystic will help any student grow to meet their true potential whether it be in magic, learning more about their species, or trying to fit in as a human. Anything is possible at this school and the teachers will try their very best to make sure the students feel at home and in a safe learning environment. Each student will be given their own dorm to study in, sleep, or just relax from a stressful time of tests. Anyway please enjoy your stay at the worlds best magic institute.

I do believe you earned my interest, but who will be the MC and how do you plan on achieving fairness and the distribution of the variation of tropes?

Also, what will be the post requirements?

PS: I vote no for a discord IC.

Ya probably no on the discord for ic it would make things easier. As for who will be MC, I am going to be MC and it's going to be treated like the usual school rp with more romance and harem based. I would say that we would maybe all end up being friends later maybe but that depends on how everyone makes their characters.

And post requirements is just to do at east a paragraph. It doesn' need to be anything extra big but give people stuff to work with.
^-^
Idea Idea

alright. I can't promise to fully commit to this yet, as it is a little too loose for me to pull all the stops for it, but you do have interest and presence at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Back