Video Games Hardest Boss You Ever Beat?

Ugh, recently? Ebrietas from Bloodborne. I can't recall others from my childhood, sadly, but I bet I was a weenie at Spyro bosses back in the day!

I think for me it has to be Perfect Dark Gaia from Sonic Unleashed. I only ever managed to beat it once, and I don't even know how I did. All I know is that by the end I was sick of hearing Sonic say "Chip, you were...wow..."

Also, the final boss for Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam was surprisingly difficult, but I might have just not been well prepared.

Ah, and the Time Eater on Sonic Generations. That one took quite a bit of....time.

I don't know if anyone remembers this game but it was The Legend of Spyro: A new Beginning, i played when i was a kid, and one boss that took me ages to defeat was the Ice King XD

The most I have struggled defeating a final boss in a video game would be the Primagin boss in Turok 2: Remastered on hardcore mode.

I don't know why, but the Boss Rush with all the Order of No Quarter at the feast table in Shovel Knight's last level gave me a really hard time. Something about bosses one after the other sends my brain into a panic.

Possibly some boss from Dark Souls, but I was thinking that it would probably be some boss fighter in UFC 2 since they basically ramped up the difficulty from UFC 1 and made every fighter a ground expert whereas I focused more on boxing.

I don't know why, but the Boss Rush with all the Order of No Quarter at the feast table in Shovel Knight's last level gave me a really hard time. Something about bosses one after the other sends my brain into a panic.
I feel the same way with The True Arena modes in Kirby, but I find Shovel Knight's final boss to be the hardest in the game.
That's mostly due to me accidentally breaking the terrain and killing myself more than the boss actually does though.

The hardest boss I fought was Laurence, the First Vicar in Bloodborne on NG+. It took me like three full days of trying to finally beat him.

Ludwig was an issue, too, but that's not as recent as Laurence.

Warden Eternal. HALO 5 BOLTSHOT ONLY. Permadeath. Mythic Difficulty...

=THE BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ASS BOSS FIGHT EVER...

technically not a boss, but the Capra Demon with his 2 STUPID DOGS in DS2
It was more so a contest to see if you could kill the dogs without dying.
Capra demon himself was easier once you couldn't get stun-locked or stuck in a corner xP

I know it doesn't count as a boss, since it's essentially a trash mob in the series, but does anyone remember the Plesioth from Monster Hunter? when I was new to the series he was an ABSOLUTE bugger
6.1358101008.jpg

I know it doesn't count as a boss, since it's essentially a trash mob in the series, but does anyone remember the Plesioth from Monster Hunter? when I was new to the series he was an ABSOLUTE bugger
6.1358101008.jpg
I never had much trouble with him, but my god was he annoying. Especially considering I used a greatsword and it just went across the entire map in like one movement xD

I never had much trouble with him, but my god was he annoying. Especially considering I used a greatsword and it just went across the entire map in like one movement xD

I'm a hunting horn/heavy bowgun main so he made me wanna die inside, I honestly found Tigrex's easier

I'm a hunting horn/heavy bowgun main so he made me wanna die inside, I honestly found Tigrex's easier
Tigrex was easy as hell, you could hit him a ton and he didn't have great resistances or hp.
But you know who I had problems with?
Bloody Nargacuga.

Tigrex was easy as hell, you could hit him a ton and he didn't have great resistances or hp.
But you know who I had problems with?
Bloody Nargacuga.
Nargacuga wasn't fun.
(bear in mind I was playing an MHFU ROM on PC with a keyboard for all the monsters I'm mentioning)

Nargacuga wasn't fun.
(bear in mind I was playing an MHFU ROM on PC with a keyboard for all the monsters I'm mentioning)
I played Freedom Unite on the PSP.
Didn't get to Nargacuga though, I think I stopped playing at Rathalos because I had other games to play xD
Although I hated fighting Nargacuga/Lucent Nargacuga in MH3U and MH4U

Might not count as a boss, but I once successfully pressed a claim to the Abbasid Empire in the 769 start of Crusader Kings II. For those who aren't up to date on their early medieval history, the Abbasids are essentially the King Kong of that start date.

God Eater Online's Level 47 area has a Tsukuyomi as a boss. Went in there with at least two other players with some good gear and all of us died at least three times. But the spent Oracle Cubes for revival was worth it when the damn thing went down. XD

Alright. So this wasn't a hard boss at all in relative terms, but keep in mind I was like 6 or so at the time.
That last boss in Legendary Starfy? Bro, hard as all hell.
Took me a year to press y that fast.

I had the most problems with the Taurus Demon from ds1.
I didn't even think about drop attacking him to death because I was scared he'd just jump up to the roof.
Capra Demon was pretty easy the first time since I had a phantom.

god what have i done i am a casul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back