Video Games Hardest Boss You Ever Beat?

Ugh, where do I begin?
...I suppose I should start with the Dustflier Heartless from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2. A fricking dragon with a ridiculous amount of health bars that probably would've been easier to beat if the game wasn't on the Nintendo DS (but I can't bash on the game too much; it and Re:coded help introduce me to the franchise).

Well there was this one time in BloodBorne in which I attempted to fight Dark Beast Paarl with the blades of mercy. Let’s just say ShortSword/Daggers don’t work well on it considering it won’t stagger him and he kept jumping out of the way. I honestly left and came back with a longer weapon. Does trying to get he choir bell count? Because that many winter lanterns should be counted as a boss. In Dark Souls 3 Sister Friede is pretty thought considering she is a triple phaser with a ganking phase to boot. Though I do find her fight fun in all honesty. Though cursed chalice Amygdala is cancerous though there was one time I was summoned for the boss fight and practically soloed the boss for the host.

In Guild Wars 2 I decided to solo one of the end-game dungeons and there is this boss called Lupicus and it took me nearly a week to kill it (after many hours of trying and failing). Bear in mind it was designed to be killed by 5 people, so when I finally killed that bastard I felt sooo accomplished.

This was years ago, and I still remember that moment I finally killed him for the first time. Nothing quite compares to that.

BNK3R from Borderlands 2 really kicked my ass since I was kind of underlevelled when I fought it. It didn't help that it kept flying around the place and spamming rockets and my team was getting overrun by Loaders. Plus, I didn't have any corrosive weapons with me at the time, and my launcher was a piece of shit. I did many times trying to take it down and felt so good when I finally beat it.

Hardest boss i've ever beat?

Honestly i think it's a tie between Pardoner Fennel from *Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight*

And
Dark Bowser as the final boss in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story.

Was not expecting to see Momodora here. There's a lot of of contenders for hardest boss in that game, in my experience anyway, and Fennel is definitely up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back