Video Games Hardest Boss You Ever Beat?

Imaginiaria

Mine has to go to Cynthia from Pokemon Diamond/Platinum/Pearl. Probably the hardest champion in the Pokémon series so far. That Garchomp will destroy your team with no problems...

Another one has to be the Masked Lumen/Balder fights from Bayonetta 2. Incredibly fast, slows down time and give little to no chance to counter or dodge. I hate but also love these fights.

Nameless King in Dark Souls 3. I raged quit so hard I broke my controller. It took a new controller and several hours of failed attempts later before I finally beat him.

that would probably be... doctor octopus from the ps2 spiderman 2 game

i had so much trouble against that guy.

Di Ravello's Chopper (Just Cause 3)

It sucks because it takes so many shots, but the way it's set up you run out of ammo and have to wait 10 minutes to drop in a new rocket launcher, all while dodging the shots. Pissed me off having to spend 10 minutes firing pistols randomly.

I've beaten all bosses in DS2 + DLC, SOTFS edition, all the great souls on at least NG+1, Most DS1 and DS3 bosses (ds2 works good on my computer for some reason, the others don't, fite me), I've defeated every Armored Core 1, AC:PP, AC:MOA mission, AC2, AC2:AA, AC3, AC:SL, AC:LR (those last three on the portable versions), AC4, AC:FA, and I've 100% completed that last one, and ACV and AC:VD for good measure. Never got to fight the MP super-bosses, though, which is a damn shame.

Oh, almost forgot Bloodborne. Beat every boss vanilla or DLC on NG+2 I think.

I can't think of any other meme games/games closely related to meme games that're 'hard as fuck' to normies...

Anyway, in my opinion, the hardest boss I ever defeated was my alcoholism.

Well I gotta say it was Yiazmat from Final Fantasy XII; It wasn't exactly as hard as I thought, but by god that was a really long fight.

That giant robot defence thing from Wakeport X in M&L: Dream Team.

Ancient Dragon NG+5
Probably isn't all that hard to most people, just long and I suck at DS
I suck a games period, tbh

So far the majority seems to be from the Souls' series. I only have Dark Souls 3 and so far the hardest boss I fought is Iudex Gundyr and still haven't beat him. I'm pretty bad at the game so far...

So far the majority seems to be from the Souls' series. I only have Dark Souls 3 and so far the hardest boss I fought is Iudex Gundyr and still haven't beat him. I'm pretty bad at the game so far...
Just roll his attacks and hit him in the butt

I tried many times and failed. I think the main reason is because I'm not used to slow-paced games like this. I've pretty much just played fast-paced beat 'em ups and Platformers.
If you like fast pace wait until you get to the Abyss Watchers xp

Mine has to go to Cynthia from Pokemon Diamond/Platinum/Pearl. Probably the hardest champion in the Pokémon series so far. That Garchomp will destroy your team with no problems...

Another one has to be the Masked Lumen/Balder fights from Bayonetta 2. Incredibly fast, slows down time and give little to no chance to counter or dodge. I hate but also love these fights.

Hmm. That's tied between Manus in DS1, Laurence in Bloodborne (stupid fire!), or the last of the Elite Four in Pokémon Sapphire.

Mostly because I accidentally killed Kyogre because I was.. ten or so, but that's no excuse ._.

Hmm. That's tied between Manus in DS1, Laurence in Bloodborne (stupid fire!), or the last of the Elite Four in Pokémon Sapphire.

Mostly because I accidentally killed Kyogre because I was.. ten or so, but that's no excuse ._.
I remember doing something similar in Pokemon Platinum. Since that was my introduction to the series I tried looking up tips and came across the players who think people that have a legendary on their team are noobs. Needlessly to say, I didn't catch catch Giritina and soon regretted it because I got destroyed by the Elite Four. Also I was terrible at strategy at the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back