• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hard time Finding Wolf RPs

BiteSizedOtter

Water pupper
Hey!

So I am from Feral Front and just recently got back into RP. I chose this site because it looked like the best place after FF, but I am currently struggling to find any RPs regarding wolves/wolf packs, when I do a search, the most recent say from almost a year ago, which seems wrong. I am not a super experienced RPer so sorry if I am just missing something obvious.

any suggestions for treads are much appreciated!!

Note: I still don't have a grasp on the site/how it all functions.

Last edited:
I'll totally do a wolf rp with you, and you can always try posting an interest check to find some friends!

Hey!

So I am from Feral Front and just recently got back into RP. I chose this site because it looked like the best place after FF, but I am currently struggling to find any RPs regarding wolves/wolf packs, when I do a search, the most recent say from almost a year ago, which seems wrong. I am not a super experienced RPer so sorry if I am just missing something obvious.

any suggestions for treads are much appreciated!!

Note: I still don't have a grasp on the site/how it all functions.
I know someone
@Miasmith17 does wolf rps and has a werewolf group

I would absolutely love to do a wolf rp with you!! <3 I am also an experienced roleplayer and am having trouble finding wolf rpers ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back