What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hard time Finding Wolf RPs

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Romance
  4. Super Powers
  5. Warrior Cats

BiteSizedOtter

Water pupper
Hey!

So I am from Feral Front and just recently got back into RP. I chose this site because it looked like the best place after FF, but I am currently struggling to find any RPs regarding wolves/wolf packs, when I do a search, the most recent say from almost a year ago, which seems wrong. I am not a super experienced RPer so sorry if I am just missing something obvious.

any suggestions for treads are much appreciated!!

Note: I still don't have a grasp on the site/how it all functions.

Last edited:

Kitteh

professional breather
I'll totally do a wolf rp with you, and you can always try posting an interest check to find some friends!

Comicwolf

Lucifer morningstar
Hey!

So I am from Feral Front and just recently got back into RP. I chose this site because it looked like the best place after FF, but I am currently struggling to find any RPs regarding wolves/wolf packs, when I do a search, the most recent say from almost a year ago, which seems wrong. I am not a super experienced RPer so sorry if I am just missing something obvious.

any suggestions for treads are much appreciated!!

Note: I still don't have a grasp on the site/how it all functions.
I know someone
Miasmith17 Miasmith17 does wolf rps and has a werewolf group

okami.kitsune

~A fox is a wolf who sends flowers~
I would absolutely love to do a wolf rp with you!! <3 I am also an experienced roleplayer and am having trouble finding wolf rpers ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread