• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Harcourt Ball (Open)

Characters
Here
Mika blushed as Josie nudged her, hands clasped in lap and face holding its pink tinted hue for a few moments before fading as she cleared her throat, "M-My type? I uh-.... n-nice and kind, and, I uh!?" She strong headed girl fell to pieces at the ask fumbling aimlessly as her gaze at Josie held however a much different tone, one of almost sorrow, "Do you really not believe in love?...." she whispered almost as though it was spoken before even thought.

A moment later blinking and shaking her head, "S-Sorry about that, guess never heard someone of that opinion before, but yes, the more the merrier!" She called out in better spirits, still keeping up as much of her responsible facade as possible, she couldn't let Melissa's family down by acting like an absolute train wreck of a maid- "Even though i have every intention to get drop off drunk later" she said on accident, "I mean, I uh!" she stuttered and fumbled over her words once more, she for goodna sake could she not hold her darn tongue.

"L-Lovely weather, isn't it here?" she tried to place instead as a quick escape.

Matthias almost found something he might find tasty to drink when he heard himself being summoned. He turned his head, and showed his gracious Abbott smile as he saw a beautiful redheaded woman. He loved making new friends, and immediately came on over, not feeling thirsty anymore.

"Greetings miss, and other miss. You both are quite the beauties. I am delighted to meet your acquaintances. My name is Matthias Abbott its a lovely time to be here with you both. Wouldn't you agree?"

He bowed his head slightly before grabbing a chair nearby, and settling down into it. More than ready to strike up a conversation with the two.

Farah looked to Josephine in agreement. "Yes, she is right. We aren't like our stereotypes suggest." said quite glad that the conversation was going quite well. She felt bad for Mika having to deal with such feelings of never having a lover. It was sad, it all honesty. She heard Mika and laughed lightly.
"Whose maid are you anyways, if I may ask. Also thank you for the invite."
She said picking up some tea after she had asked Josphine about her own love prospect.
Hearing Josie speak so openly about her feelings she set down her cup lightly.

"Not everyone does believe in love, does not mean its not possible Josie. I didn't come here because I wanted to earlier in all honesty. I felt more comfortable with the arrangement when i got to know how sweet and kind my betrothed was. I wanted a different life than i had. I want to earn my things in life.." she said her expression softened and she sighed and glanced at Mathias then Josie. She wanted to comment that both of their betrothed seemed not present in this circumstance.

She glanced away looking to Ezra and smiles picking a pastry deciding to be affectionate in front of the singles. "Ezzy? Are you hungry?" She said playfully and flirtatiously.
redroseknight redroseknight
Cosmos Cosmos
NighttimeForest NighttimeForest

Samantha had slept unwell that night. She could not help but wonder if she had gained enemies which were not her intention at the picnic. Samantha could be very fragile and she put other's feelings before hers. She wondered if she could apologize to Melanie and Thaddeus. She had no true hate for them. Sure Melanie had got uncomfortably close to her the first day but Melanie was drunk. She got up she had stayed up till 1 am as she could not put those thoughts out of her mind. it was like guilt had consumed her thoughts. She never met a guy like Frankie not really a guy at all except for servants or her father who was rarely around.

She walked to the vanity and started to get ready for the day putting on a red dress and putting her red hair in a bun with a bow tied on it that was deep red. She put on an emerald necklace then earrings. Hopefully, he wouldn't notice her sleepy green eyes. She would not need any more sleep as she only deprived herself of at least an hour or two. She walked into the hall holding a fan in front of her face as she entered the discomforable zone of the open. "f-Frankie..?" She turns to wonder if he was going down this hall or not. She was nervous to go there by herself it was only the third day.

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

The next morning Eliza awoke with a lazy stretch, yesterday's booze hunt had led her to a kitchen cabinet and some low grade cooking wine- but it'd do the job. Getting as drunk as the girl could on only a bottle she then headed early to bed, too fed up with the maids pestering her drunk self about sobering up to deal with anything. However she now had an absolutely splitting headache.

Rubbing at her forehead a little till it turned a light pink for a few moments after her hands removal, she walked over to the mirror and fixed up her messy hair a little, tying it back in a ponytail but not actually brushing it. With that she scowered at the dress filled clothing selection and chose to remain in yesterdays attire, leaving the room in a swift movement thumbs tucked in pants as she curiously looked out to spot one girl also in the hall. Seemingly calling a males name to a door-

how typical for these rich girls.

Moving on she went past without causing havoc - a rarity for Eliza to be honest - too busy worrying about the stinging in the back of her head. rubbing at it again she went down the stairs and was met by a familiar face along with a not so familiar crying one both on the fainting couch.

"Why is a beautiful pair such as yourself in such a tizz, hm? Anything I can do to assist?~" she mused with a small shrug as she came closer, a empathetic look on her face as she raised a brow, offering a small bow in a masculine manner. That and still smelling a tad like booze.
_______

StarxLight StarxLight

Mika awoke the next morning in a terrible sweat, panting heavily as the night terror she couldn't quite recall, letting her breathing settle before she got out of the bed in the tiny room and scooted into her maids outfit, for once she didn't feel like putting her hair up- maybe it was meeting Josie yesterday but she instead did her hair in a braided side style that suited her hair better than the tight bun she usually forced herself into.

Stepping out of the room she was glared at by a few of Lady Harcourts overly strict maids who she all but poked her tongue out at with a giggle and skipped off towards Mel's room, raising a hand to knock with a smile before remembering Thaddeous- right.... he might- be in there, or well- maybe Mel didn't want to see her right now? what if she didn't? what if she made her mad? no- no.... Mel never gets mad. right? Her thoughts swirled as her heart fluttered fast in her chest, cheecks a light flush as she turned around and instead walked a few steps down the hall to Josie's door, being a maid she knew where everyone was.

Slowly she knocked on it, "I-It's morning, can I uh, can I talk to you?" she called out just loud enough to hear.
________

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez redroseknight redroseknight

Josephine stretched as she awoke for the morning, her tall body slipping deftly from the covers on the bed. She had slept so well after having had so much fun playing with people the day before. Matthias, Farah, Ezra, and Mika. All of them had been so interesting to watch as they adapted to her sort of personality. After slipping from her clothing, she heard a knock at the door. Ah, that was Mika's voice. Well, she would always have an open door policy with the maid. She liked the reactions that she received, and the woman made her curious. How could she believe so deeply in love when clearly it was bringing her nothing but misery?

Dressing in a dressing gown rather than completely getting ready for the day, she walked to the door and let the maid inside. Ah, her hair was bound in a braid instead of up. Interesting new look, one that she quickly praised. "Of course, come in, Mika. My, your hair looks much prettier braided like that. I'm almost jealous since my own is a rather unruly curly red mane," she laughed.

"Come, sit. I haven't readied for the day yet, but that doesn't stop my ears from listening. What is it that you wish to speak about, Mika?" she asked, retrieving a tray of a glass and fresh juice that one of her other maids had left for her since it was now common knowledge among the young women that Josephine enjoyed juice. She had left a second cup there as well, as if she expected the redheaded Irish woman to have company in her private room. Which wasn't a bad assumption, the young woman thought to herself as she poured two glasses of the juice and carried the tray over to a low table near a few chairs. She sat in a seat and crossed her legs, her dressing gown settling around her body so that a slit allowed part of her legs to be revealed. Her legs were pale as ivory and lean, muscles built from riding her horse so often. Her posture was quite good as well which she achieved through plenty of lessons and archery. She missed the sport terribly.

Cosmos Cosmos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back