• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Harcourt Ball- Arranged Marriage Roleplay

StarxLight

Call me C!
Hi There!

Harcourt Ball is an annual event in the 1800's court. Lady Harcourt is a renowned matchmaker, and once a year she welcomes young men and women into her home to match them with their intended. Located in England, young Lords, Ladies, Heiresses and Heirs travel from all over the world to be matched up. This has been established already, however there had been some trouble and four of our young matches have dropped out.

We are currently looking for some more.

We are accepting up to 6 more people!

We need (at minimum) :

1 x Homosexual male

1 x WLW

the rest is up to you!

Please post your character sheets here: Realistic or Modern - Harcourt Ball OOC and Characters BUT please let me know the gender and orientation of your character first so I can make sure it fits!

Once you have been accepted, I will match everyone up and do a large drama filled post!

PM me if you have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back