• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Happy sugar life. [Fandom planning]

_Yua Watanabe_

๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So if theres anyone interested please dm me! As u can see by the title i need people who have watched happy sugar life otherwise you wont understand the characters and such..

Im a minor. But i know how to write, as its a passion of mine. Im always willing to learn aswell- so if ur more experienced, id gladly take advice from you.

Watching happy sugar life is VERY important. And to let you know im not a weirdo for the people who has watched it. Im not.. like satou, or taiyo, no i just think the concept of the atory was really creepy and the ending had me messed up for weeks.

Anyway..

I can easily do supporting characters + oc's.
Im mostly looking for someone else to play the yandere-ic role as im not good at it.

I can do male x male
Girl x girl
Or girl ร— male

Any is fine. Aslong as it isnt too weirdโ™ก so i hope someones interestedโ˜†

Plot wise it will probably follow the same plot with shio and satou. However since this can be canon x oc or oc x oc things can be changed and of course lead to bigger plot.

However ifbyour someone who needs plot beforehand we can talk it over!

Last edited:
Bunk

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back