• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Happy Good Times :D

AngelFace2112

Live bold, dream wild, chase adventure ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! You can call me Shay! My pronouns are she/her. I'm 17 (18 in August!). I work part-time and I'll be going back for my junior year of college in Fall. How exciting!

I am looking for a Criminal Minds roleplay mainly! I have recently started watching it and I am now in Season 4 (I know, I know, I have a long way to go).
I also have plenty of other Fandoms which I will list underneath my rules so don't worry.

I can play pretty much any character and I will do so to the best of my ability. If you have any ideas for a roleplay or would like to talk about one pleases let me know!
I also prefer to either do two characters from a show or an OC X character situation. If there's something you enjoy please let me know. :)

Rules:
I have a few rules just to get us started off.
1. I don't mind your age or gender, no worries about that.
2. I have no preference to the roleplay in regards to fXf, mXm, fXm. If you do I am okay with that. :)
3. Let's stick to the RP Nation rules. Any intimacy just gets skipped over. Please and thank you. :)
4. Please, please, and I mean PLEASE don't control my character. If there's extras use them all you want, but my character is mine thank you.
5. Ghosting is fine by me, but I would really like if you just let me know that the roleplay isn't working out for you. I don't like waiting for something that isn't going to happen.
6. Speaking of letting me know, communication is key. You want specific plot? Tell me. We can write out a script or freestyle it, but I would love if you communicate with me about response times or plot.
7. This is a judgement free zone. All body types, sexuality, genders, and colors are welcome to be here. Along with this, no one is going to judge if you want drama, romance, etc. Be angsty for all I care. Just be you.
8. Niceness is a great thing! There is no need to get 'yell' at me (hard to do over text but you get it). Let's just figure out any issues together.
9. I can roleplay with almost anybody. Length doesn't really matter to me in general. I try for multiple paragraphs and will occasionally do a novella. My response times vary depending on response lengths so don't get worried. HoWeVeR. I would love decent grammar. You don't have to be a professor about it of course. Just periods, quotes, etc. where they're needed. Also the correct use of there, their, and they're/ your and you're. Thanks :)
10. And the final rule is patience. I work and will be going to school pretty soon. I'll be moving soon as well. I can wait as long as you let me know. Say something like "Yo, I'm going to be gone a couple days." Something like that. And I will do the same. I will always let you know especially if I have to leave you on read. I get that emergencies come up and people forget, I do it too. So mistakes are fine, but in general please let me know. I get excited when a good roleplay blooms.

Fandommmmss:
I have many fandoms so I'll write them down and give a small brief.

Criminal Minds: I mentioned this at the top of the post but I'll give you a refresher! I've seen up to Season 4 and I'm currently working on episode 9. It takes me a lot to get through a show with 15 seasons. I love all of the cast. I can play everyone (some better than others) and I am happy with any pairing. OCs are fine for this one. :D

Gravity Falls: I am almost done with the first season! I'm in love with it and think it would end up being a great fantasy roleplay. OCs would be best for this one but again I'm happy to play any character on the show.

Hannibal: One of my all time favorites! (I absolutely love horror!) I am currently in Season 2 and I'm working on episode 8. My characters for this roleplay are going to be limited to the main characters but I can still play them decently.

Dexter: (Are we seeing a theme of horror yet?) I have gotten into the show once but got distracted. I lost my place as well but I know enough of the show to roleplay it. I might need to get myself a refresher before anything happens.

Sherlock: I've seen every episode, every season. This includes Elementary (the show). I can roleplay the BBC version or Elementary with no issue. I will need a refresher on Elementary though.

These are just starting fandoms. Don't be afraid to ask about anything! I do movies, shows, and animes. I've seen mostly mainstream animes though, I am uncultured forgive me.

I am a lover of horror. Any horror movie/show you name I'm either watching it or have seen it. I don't like to roleplay a lot of them classics but newer shows or creations with some depth I'm happy with. Brownie points for you if you wanna do one of these role plays by the way. Or any role play.

I AM OKAY WITH ORIGINAL PLOTS
Please, please bring me your sweet ideas! I can do almost any genre though historical/ steampunk genres are probably not the best for me. I am okay with talking about plots and tweaking them so we both love them. Never feel afraid to sound stupid, ask questions, or be over the top angsty and dramatic. I will match the hell out of your energy.

Last edited:
HELLO THERE SHAY! I AM YELLING AT YOU BUT IN A NON-AGGRESSIVE WAY! I HAVE A SORT OF HORROR SORT OF NOT ORIGINAL PLOT IDEA, AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU'D BE INTERESTED IN HEARING IT! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TOPICS, VAMPIRES! WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR THE IDEA?

HEY THERE MAXX. I AM YELLING BACK IN A ALSO NON-AGRESSIVE WAY. i WOULD REALLY ENJOY HEARING YOUR PLOT IDEA PLEASE PM ME <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back