• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πŸ‚ Happy Fall πŸ‚ [Updated 10.17.20][Fandom inspo/Wordbank]

Emmy

☽ π“π‘œπ“ˆπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Ž 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ☾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❝The trees are about to show us how lovely it is to let dead things go.❞
w e l c o m e

πŸ‚ Hello! Happy Fall! πŸ‚

My name is Emmy and I am coming back from a long break away from the good ole internet! It's definitely not because finances got hard and we couldn't pay the bill.

For those who are curious, I am twenty-three years old, I have been married for over five years, I live in Eastern Standard Time (though my sleep patterns are always upsidedown), and I have been crafting stories since I was around the age of ten. I love writing, painting, reading, and all things 🍁 autumn 🍁 related.

I have been diagnosed with anxiety and depression, though nowadays I suffer more so from my panic disorder, so regardless of issues that may arise and make it difficult for you to respond, I can assure you that I am beyond understanding and patient. I hope you can be as well.

If we have had roleplays in the past that have since ended, do not hesitate to reach back out to me! I'm sure I would love to hear from you!

I do have Discord and I love to chat it up there! Making servers dedicated to character sheets, music inspiration, setting inspiration, and whatever jazz we might want is my jam! But I do prefer to keep our in-character writing on RPNation and in private messages.

p r e f e r e n c e s

🍁 Please have a good grasp of the English language. I would say I am rather detailed (not completely expert level) and I would prefer my partner(s) have the same ability. We all make mistakes, I know I do far more than I would like to admit, and that is completely fine! But please do not type something I have to decipher.
🍁 My post length varies. I can put out anywhere between four to twelve paragraphs per reply depending on the setting, in-character chatter, inspiration, and what my partner is giving me. Please do not leave me with a tiny paragraph, let alone a one-liner.
🍁 I love fluff just as much as the next hopeless romantic, but I cannot participate in a roleplay where that is the only thing going on. Romance is a must for me, but there has to be something actually moving the story along.
🍁 This should go without saying, but absolutely no god-modding.
🍁 I only use realistic face claims or realistic digital art face claims, I prefer you do as well.
🍁 I only write heterosexual pairings. I have nothing against the LGBTQ+ community, but that is out of my reach. I hope you understand.
🍁 I am more versed with feminine characters, but I wouldn't be opposed to writing as a male. I actually enjoy practicing and furthering my writing.
🍁 I love angst. I love emotion. I love dark themes. I love things going horribly wrong. I love the drama. So with that said, I have zero triggers. However, I am not interested in writing smut, so if you're here for that, then I am not the writing partner for you. I am a firm believer in the good ole "fading to black" method.
🍁 With that being said, I do prefer my partners to be over the age of eighteen.
🍁 I adore OOC chat! Hit me up with mood boards, music, or just tell me about your day! I find it is so much easier to collaborate with a friend rather than a stranger!
🍁 Instead of posting on this thread, I would really prefer if you messaged me personally! I understand if you are new to the site and do not have that feature yet, that is perfectly okay. However, if there are comments made on this thread I will periodically remove them just to clean up the thread a bit.
🍁 Sci-fi has never been my cup of tea, sorry.
🍁 I appreciate you for reading thus far! So tell me your favorite season when you message me!

c r a v i n g s

Pairings:
Bold means the role I would prefer, but I am flexible so it is not set in stone.

πŸ‚ Vampire x Human

πŸ‚ Human x Human

πŸ‚ Werewolf x Human

πŸ‚ Hades x Persephone [This is an inspired pairing. Original characters only.]

πŸ‚ Magically Inclined x Regular Human

πŸ‚ Magically Inclined x Magically Inclined

πŸ‚ Biker Gang Member Male x Sensitive Female [Or any typical bad boy/good girl pairing.]

πŸ‚ Male Mafia Leader x Female Reporter [Really craving this one!]

Fandom Inspiration:

Riverdale, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, The Knight Before Christmas, The Kissing Booth, Detroit: Become Human. [I plan to add more here!]

Wordbank:

Married at first sight, arranged marriage, dark themes, love triangle, pregnancy, enemies to lovers, slow burn, fluff, angst, forbidden love, addiction, trauma, abuse, kidnapped, magic, vampires, werewolves, elves, childhood friends, drama, cheating, mental illness, zombies, crime, mafia, gangs, murder, soulmates, reincarnation, runaways, original characters.

These are open to different time periods, added fantasy or more realistic, and swapping out roles from one pairing to another. Nothing here is set in stone. If you do not see something you fancy, please message me with your pairing ideas and plots! I'd much rather prefer to build a story with you than to already have one made up on my lonesome.

c l o s i n g

I really hope you saw something in this thread that you liked, even if it was just the autumn aesthetic! Even if you did not see a pairing you would enjoy but you feel like we could mesh well together, or even be halfway decent friends, please do not hesitate to shoot me a message. I am incredibly open to other ideas and new friends.

I hope to hear from you soon!

- Emmy β™₯

p.s. Don't forget to be kind to yourself today. You're doing great and I'm proud of you!

A special thank you to leviathan. leviathan. for this stunning code!

β€” Unknown

🍁It has been brought to my attention that this code may have issues when viewing on light mode. I would suggest you turn your site to dark mode to read my interest check (it's just a little light bulb button on the upper right-hand side of your screen) or I could message you the raw text via private message at your request.

Thank you so much to those that brought this issue to my attention!

Last edited:
autumn leaves gif | Tumblr

Bump

thanksgiving coffee | Tumblr

I just wanted to apologize to those who may have reached out to me over the last week since I posted my interest check without much said from me. Physically, I've seemed to have caught a stomach bug, and mentally, I feel drained. However, I am doing to do my absolute best to continue our plotting, character development, and just general chatting.

If you have not reached out to me but wish to do so, please do not be a stranger. I will reply when I am able.

I hope you can understand.

With much love,
Emmy
πŸ‚

stop crying your heart out - Zen Cart,Magento

Bump
Updated a few things

rain coffee books | Tumblr in 2020 | Autumn cozy, Autumn inspiration,  Autumn aesthetic

Bump
Updated pairings

Fox & Spice - Fall | Anime scenery, Aesthetic gif, Aesthetic anime

Added fandom inspiration and a wordbank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back