Other HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHAMMY THE SHAMROCK!

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club
So this is a birthday post for my breast friend, B BlueClover !
Yeah, Shammy, I said breast friend because that's what we are! Breast friends! It's kinda cause you're like a really good bra. No, no, not in a weird way! But it's like you're always supportive, you lift me up and you're always very close to my heart <3. Yah, you're very important to me and probably literally ALL your friends. Not a day has gone since we started talking where I haven't thought about you. I mean, we met over the internet and we are on an RP SITE TOGETHER! Just some of the crazy things we did together include
>All the times we stay up till 1 talking about the most random of things, ever ;3
>Those few times I made unnecessary wink wink hints ;3
>RP STORIES!
>Crippling depression (not really, but you know what I mean)
>Bo Burnham
>Gifs, memes, and cat pictures
>Super personal topics that I swear I never tell anyone but jeez it gets REALLY intense sometimes...
>You're an interesting person
>More gifs and memes and cats
>When RPN went down, we made this epic quest RP together and it's still our little thing c:
>More Bo Burnham

I mean, that's a lot! It's like I'm stuck to you all the time but in like a really good way! I'm sure we can all agree that you are THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED SINCE SLICED BREAD (seriously, sliced bread has saved my life)! Now, for a few logistical things (as I always say, but they always turn out to be random shit that you probably laugh at xD)

YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD!!!
>126,236,535 breaths
>605,935,368 heartbeats
And I intend to spend more than that much time with someone as awesome and unique as you *nudge nudge* (i-in a friend way!)

In the future I'm definitely looking forward to more late night conversations, more sketchy stuff, more RPs, more making literal STORIES together and I don't know...YOU'RE TOO AWESOME I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE! Well you're turning 16 soon so...

***....** **...***
**........** **.......**
*** **..........*.........** ***
**.....** **..................** **.....**
**.........** **..............** **.........**
*..............* *..........* *..............*
**..............* *......* *..............**
**..............** *....* **..............**
*..HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAMMY!..*
**..............**........**..............**
**..............* *....*....*..............**
*..............* *........* ...*..............*
**.........** *............* ...**.........**
**.....** **...............**....**.....**
*** **...................**.....***
**...........*...........**....*
**.........* *.........** *......*..*..*
*......** **......* *........*
** * * ** *...*
* ~
@Salex The Baldie YoungX YoungX @Echo Dreamsong Lappi Lappi FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Malikai Malikai RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer Quillicious Quillicious SimpleGuy SimpleGuy AND JUST ABOUT EVERYONE WHO IS SHAMMY'S FRIEND HONESTLY CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE ELSE CAUSE HOLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

....I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It's amazing. I didn't think I would leave such a impact on someone. It's been a full year for me on the site and I've met so many wonderful people. So....*Hugs D duegxybus * Thank you for this! <3 I can't wait for more in the future.

I'm definitely a bit late on this, but you know what, I'm glad to have you as a friend Shammy. You're a great and funny little bit of my day that just makes it all the more worth going on RPNation every time I see you around. I love how you were my first real introduction to a nicely done roleplay and you are most certainly the reason that I'm even still roleplaying so I can say from the bottom of my heart, thank you Shammy. While I might not have any great stories I can say for certain that you've impacted me and have been a good friend.
B BlueClover

Happy b-day. I disable mine because I hate people doing this. But yay!

Attachments

• ef17d22.jpg
    ef17d22.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back