• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ∙happily ever after continued∙

Melanin-Gxdess

Give up on your dreams and die.

tumblr_o30ykxP2Mp1uacagvo8_500.jpg

❝ i'm mad at disney, they tricked me got me wishing on a shooting star. ❞

❝ RULES. ❞

aiight so boom. we all have lives, majority of us either have rigorous jobs or school is kicking our ass. because i not only want to keep this alive, but because i also want your mental health intact, please do not join if this will be too much for you. i don't want anyone taking on more when mentally they cannot. other than that, you are more than welcome! this will be a semi-adv rp, minimum 3 paragraphs. if you are going to have your own sort of side story, that's cool, but run it past me so i can make sure it flows with MY rp. emphasis on the MY. i'll do a pulse and mental check every Sunday just to make sure you're okay. if i feel like things are going stale, i'll shake it up a little. suggestions are welcome, but do not expect me to use every single one of them. i got my own ish too. please respect everyone and do not discriminate! that's all for now folks~!
tumblr_psuaf9ee3B1urxp7v_1280.jpg
2dd5d3e19844b0a0aba07352f8be754c.jpg
c65fe1ae0fddb56612ccae4dec2f340c.jpg
fbcd1750c3221de3e60b58096dff7bb249a86972.png

❝ philophobia.❞

—PREMISE.

we're used to being lied to. our parents lie. the world lies. the people we've dated lied. they told us love was pure, lasting, amazing. safe. they didn't tell us that the only reason they felt this way was that it was in the stars for them. for us, their children, the story stops with them. people think having perfect parents mean your life is perfect, but they couldn't be more wrong. especially when you're in high school. cliques are a thing here, which means all us 'happily ever after' kids are in one clique. makes it very hard to know who's really trying to be your friend or date you for the right reasons. you wouldn't believe how many only date us to get the inside scoop; "are their parents REALLY perfect? are they?" honestly, we're not. it would make sense to just date each other as our parents want, but no<3. if we're to be honest, we're good off love for now. the girls have decided they liked their freedom and the guys? well, who wants to be tied down anyway?

we're used to watching the 'happily ever after' families of this town be 'happy'. it's nauseating to see; the smiles and hugs and kisses. we're from broken homes; one-parent households, guardians raising us instead. to say we're used to disappointment and let downs are an understatement. some of us wish we could have the many prospects as the rest. the others don't care. we're all trying to survive high school, then whatever life has for us later. it's pretty rough when people compare you to the 'happily ever after'. being 'tragically never after', people have a lot to say really for no reason. the actions of our families shouldn't be taken out on us. but don't worry, we handle it. either by daydreaming about love that doesn't exist or screwing with the hea's.

>>>aiight so boom. basically, this is descendants but like older. more mature. more... modern? we don't have powers. scrap it. people get carried away. plus, i want it to be more... realistic. they're all seniors and graduating. this is more of a chilled out rp, with events that will happen just as they would in dramatic ass tv shows. anyway, the head group o'kids' parents will be wealthy obvi. ceo's, business owners, fashion designers, restaurant owners, etc, etc... the tna group o'kids parents are more mid class that actually do very well for themselves. you can use any disney villain or disney princess couple that you choose, just be sure to keep up with their ethnicity. i anticipate this to be a very diverse roleplay! if anyone wants ariel, remember that she does have a daughter, Melody. she be careful with that one. everyone can have two major characters, one hea, and one tna. as far as minor characters go (teachers, people to fill in the world, etc...) you can have as many as you want, but please understand that they are not pertinent to the main plot. questions? keepitotyourself ask away! (peep the two songs that inspired the rp homey) <<<

—ROLES.
Daughter of Tiana Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

ROLE.

ROLE.

ROLE.

ROLE.

&&— ❝ but baby if i had to choose the joke's on you. ❞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back