• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Happily Ever After -- A Disney Descendants RP

Beeze

!!!
Hi! So, as you can probably guess from the title, I am looking to start a Disney Descendants RP. However, I suck at running rps, so I want this to be a small group (3-6??) of mature members that can write over 3 paragraphs of text, willing to use Discord for ooc and plotting (though the ic will be here). There will be no limit on characters (and I already have way too many concepts myself), and the rp will run with everyone making decisions and carrying equal weight, rather than having an owner and members. While I want to use the world and the concept of children of Disney characters (it will only be OCs, however, no canon characters), I want us to be able to semi build the world we want - changing and adding and developing the world. Party because I haven't seen any of the movies in forever and I don't want anyone to be stressed about it. For example, I think it would be fun to take sort of an "Auradon University" lens and have our characters go to college. Depending on interest, however, we can still have high school aged characters that make plenty of appearances. And, obviously, everything will follow the rules of the site, as well as normal rp etiquette rules.

There's plenty more thoughts that I had, but I want this to certainly be a combined effort of everyone that joins. If interested, please message me or post here with a little bit about yourself and I can send the ooc link!

Last edited:
Hi!
A Descendants RP sounds fun! I might be interested. Unfortunately, I'm not able to use Discord, but maybe we could do an OOC thread? If you only wanted to use Discord, that's alright. I understand. But just wanted to let you know of my interest regardless! :>

Thanks for the interest guys!

C chaebae11 I'll definitely keep that in mind and we can do ooc here in PMs if that's what the group prefers. Once there's some interest, I'll see what the majority of people want to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back