• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Happier (A realistic, long-term high school/college RP)

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I want you to be
HAPPIER
A1i0.gif

Hey, guys! So this is gonna be a long-term, highly dedicated and highly descriptive role play focusing on a small group of friends working through their adolescence and young adult years. We'll be starting in their freshman year of high school, and the end will happen when they all graduate college, or the youngest reaches the age of 25.

What's the catch, you're asking? Well hopefully there's something going on in everyone's lives that makes them somewhat sad? It could be family related, an illness they have, whatever, but the point is they're not very happy teens when they start high school. Hopefully we can make them happier through the course of the rp! Love, breakups and heartaches, loss and betrayal are highly expected and encouraged in this rp! Keep it realistic but do what you want.

I'm thinking six characters in total, so five role players aside from myself. Slots are not first come, first served, so any number of people can apply, but I'll only be selecting the characters that I think will click and clash well. Realistic face claims are a must, but BBCode is not required. Posts and character sheets will be judged based on the content, not how they look.

Thanks! < 3​

Ooh, I haven't done a group rp in a long time, interested~

Well, there's more than enough interest! I'll work on getting the threads up.

I would honestly love to join, as I haven't done things like this much. Seeing as there are over 5 people, I might not be able to. ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back