• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hannigram Roleplay AnyOne 1x1 (HANNIBAL)

tsumugi.

Mastermind and Ultimate Cosplayer
Hello! So I’m rewatching Hannibal and I really want to do a Hannigram (Hannibal x Will) Roleplay!

I am semi advanced to advanced and I can post a few times a day. I do not ghost or ditch and I ask that you don’t ghost for no reason at all. I also ask that you help me come up with plots and I will help you come up with plots!

I am looking to play as Will Graham. I cannot play as Hannibal because I will totally mess his personality and character up honestly. Plus, I relate more to Will in a way.

I do have some AUs and ideas in mind so if you are interested, comment here or PM me’

Hello! I’m interested. I finished the the final season about a week ago, alas I took a break from watching it several months back so I don’t remember the first season as clearly as I do the second two. At what point in the story were you hoping to delve into? (If necessary, I can revisit the earlier episodes through plot synopsis or something :-))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back