• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom —Hannibal RP

leonov

💥🪓
Hey. I recently finished NBC’s Hannibal series and am looking to engage in a 1x1 roleplay centered around post-season 3 Hannibal Lecter & Will Graham, touching up on events immediately following the resolution of the finale (perhaps excluding the cliff scene for obvious reasons, haha).

I’m interested in diving into the emotionally complex exchanges and turmoil faced by both Hannibal and Will due to their complicated past and relationship, as well as darker themes evident in the show itself (ie: you must be comfortable with subjects such as murder, violence, manipulation, etc.)

Heavy as that may sound, I’m less interested in the whole manipulation and conflict as I am the idea of the pair simply growing accustomed to finally being with one another, so I’m interested in something sort of soft and sweet? However “soft” one can get in a story involving murder and cannibalism, I suppose.

I can write either Hannibal or Will, although I would prefer to take on the role as Will because I relate to his character more (though it seems everyone else does as well, so I’m down to portray Hannibal too).

I employ a descriptive, third-person writing style and ask that my partner do the same, although I don’t expect your responses to be strenuously long. This is pretty much just supposed to be fun and light— several paragraphs at least, but not an essay. :-)

I’m also down for exploring AUs such as the one in which Hannibal and Will ran away with Abigail instead of betraying one another.

Disclaimer: I’m a minor (16) and thus am unwilling to engage in explicitly sexual themes, regardless of the age of my partner. I recognize that it can be awkward to RP with an adult as a minor, thus ask that you only reach out if you are within five years of age difference from myself (ie I won’t roleplay with anyone over the age of 21 for the sake of my own comfort. Thank you for understanding.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back