• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

wtreehfog

Looking to roleplay Hannibal (NBC) as Hannibal (I am completely fine with playing Will, and a great many other characters of the show, or made up ones if we so choose). I keep to a literate - advanced literate writing style, but short answers aren't avoided when necessary. They would typically range from two - three paragraphs just at a typical overly-philosophical hannibal conversation level, more advanced scenes and feelings call for more words, but I know when to stop.

I do prefer roleplaying Hannibal and Will as a couple. I have a variety of plots and love combining and discussing the story thoroughly with someone about how we'd like it to be and go. I want to ensure we are both comfortable with the roleplay and enjoying ourselves. :]

I enjoy darker and creepier themes, but also greatly value soft and fluffy domesticity! I guess I don't care much for a specific type. I'm very open.

I'm looking for a potential roleplay partner, as I have not done this in awhile and am very interested in getting back into it, especially with these characters! :]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back