• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hanging on by a thread OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
Time to discuss characters and plot.

I'm planning on having one of my characters having grown up in grungefall. She'll be a teenager or probably young adult. She'll likely be a Police Officer that has questionable morals.
She's going to be Chloromancer which means she'll be able to create explosions and wear a semi-exo steamsuit that carries rifles and possibly arm canons.D

I also want to have a member of the Commonwealth. A Superlative Agent that is rounding up the last of the surviving agents and forming a plan of action.
Might have some other characters.
I wonder if it would be best to start the RP in the past, more closer to 1842 or somewhat after since I want some of my young characters to be children at the beginning of the RP and starting it earlier seems more interesting to me.

PatriasLover PatriasLover Sylvio Sylvio Fred Colon Fred Colon SilverFlight SilverFlight BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

Last edited:
I don't think I know enough about the history of the place to form a strong opinion.
I had the idea of a character that started off in a Grungefall workhouse, had a knack for mechanicking and may have been picked up by the Children of the Lamp and trained. No dust abilities, but very good at designing and repairing machines, including tools for dust-users to refine the gas abilities.

I don't mind starting earlier but questions then? Is there gunna be a huge timeskip sometime soon after starting IC 'ly? And how many years later

My idea is simple rn. Depending on answered to above questions Imma play 2 teen girls sisters, 14 and 16. They 2 bit thieves that are on a hustle to try to get some Dust. They suspect one is Dust blooded but end up finding out they both are Dust Blooded.

I don't mind starting earlier but questions then? Is there gunna be a huge timeskip sometime soon after starting IC 'ly? And how many years later

My idea is simple rn. Depending on answered to above questions Imma play 2 teen girls sisters, 14 and 16. They 2 bit thieves that are on a hustle to try to get some Dust. They suspect one is Dust blooded but end up finding out they both are Dust Blooded.
I think it'd be a timeskip of like 5-7 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back