Hanako's Character Storage 🌺

Danganronpa OC #01

Hanni

screendShot_2021-04-21_16-20-06.png
"You know, this situation would be a lot better if you just shut up."
screendShot_2021-04-21_16-20-15.png

✧Name: Ren Mikami
✧Alias(es): None
✧Nicknames: Mika (Eng), Mika-san (Jp honorifics)
✧Gender: Female
✧Age: 16
✧Birthday: October 31
✧Super High School Level/Ultimate: ??? (Bodyguard)

screendShot_2021-04-21_16-21-21.png"Really? Am I required to tell you? The answer is no. I don't need to tell you what my Ultimate is, so I'm not going to.

screendShot_2021-04-21_16-21-33.png✧Hair Style:
Ren's hair is very long, falling to her knees in baby pink waves.
✧Eye Color: Ren's eyes are ruby red.
✧Height: 5,6
✧Weight: 119.7 lbs.
✧Other Notable Details: Ren has very large glasses and big, heart shaped earrings to make her look more soft and feminine.

screendShot_2021-04-21_16-19-13.png"Touch him again and I'm going to shove my hand down your throat and rip out your lungs."
screendShot_2021-04-21_16-19-51.png✧Personality:
Ren has a very intimidating persona. Even when she's happy and smiling, she comes off as someone who's ready to snap a person's neck. She often speaks in a very sarcastic and rude way, but at the same time, she also tries to act like a normal, cheerful high school girl. She gets very annoyed by people who ask things about her, being a very secretive person. Ren especially does not like to reveal her Ultimate Talent, which is the Ultimate SHSL Bodyguard. Ren is specifically the bodyguard for her younger brother, who owns the title of the Ultimate SHSL prince. She's almost always with him, and gets extremely suspicious of people around him, to the point where she almost killed someone for accidentally brushing up against his shoulder. Her real personality is extremely sharp and deceptive, she only does things that benefit her younger brother, and will gladly do harmful things to others if it means he can continue living a happy life. Deep, deep down, however, she holds a secret hatred for having to protect him. She loves him dearly to the point where she will kill people for him and she even has before, but because she has to always watch and protect him, she never has had the chance to consider her own protection or her own life. She knows that one her little brother is able to protect himself, which is supposedly going to be a year before she graduates high school, she will have nothing to do for herself, and it scares her. But, when she weighs her brother's life to her own, her brother's life comes first, and she gladly does anything for him. But, despite he fact that she will never stop doing everything for her little brother, her deepest fear and insecurity will be that she doesn't actually want to protect him, and that she doesn't have a true purpose in life.
✧Likes: Candy and flowers have always been things that Ren liked but never got to have for herself. Giving her those sorts of things brings down her wall slightly, even making her a bit blushy.
✧Dislikes: There is only one thing that Ren truly hates with all of her heart: spiders. Spiders are the only thing that can scare Ren enough to lose all of her composure and freak out.
✧Hobbies: Due to her little brother taking up the hobby, Ren also has the same hobby of making flower crowns. She often makes them for her brother since he likes them so much.
✧Dreams: Ren dreams of finding a true purpose in life other than protecting and helping her brother. She wants to have her own reason to live when she's on her own, and she thinks this thought often.
✧Habits: Despite trying to hide them, her bodyguard skills often show, though they often make her seem like a murderer. When she walks and runs, her feet hitting the ground cannot be heard, even with the added on fact that she wears heeled boots. She also notices every noise and quick movement around her, being scarily aware of everything.
✧Weaknesses
☆ Phobias/Fears:
Ren is absolutely terrified of spiders. This is due to a traumatic event in her childhood. She had failed to protect her brother once, and he had ended up breaking a finger. Furious, her parents locked her in a cellar room with hundreds of spiders, some poisonous, some not. The next day, she had spider bites all over, and she was freaking out, stepping on them, crying hysterically, running around the room to get away from the large groups of spiders, a complete mess. Ren is also terrified of fighting without weapons. If she doesn't have a weapon, she will almost always lose because she's not physically strong, she only has amazing weaponry skills.
☆ Pet Peeves: People lying absolutely irritates her, same thing with people pestering her with questions about herself. She makes scary threats to people who irritate her, often going into graphic and gory detail.
✧Strengths
☆ Skills:
Ren is extremely skilled in using weapons and is also extremely observant, which are two skills that help her protect her brother. She also has the ability to tell when people are lying, due to her brother being a bit of a rat and lying about every little thing.

Last edited:
Danganronpa OC #02
screendShot_2021-04-22_17-12-55.png
"You heard me, leave. I have no interest in discussing such trivial matters with a nobody like you."
screendShot_2021-04-22_17-08-36.png✧Name:
Mitsuri Hanayo
✧Alias(es): Miss Hanayo (Eng), Hanayo-sama (Jp)
✧Nicknames: None
✧Age: 15
✧Birthday: December 13
✧Super High School Level/Ultimate: Business Analyst

screendShot_2021-04-22_17-12-23.png"Seeing as my entire purpose in life is to correct other people's problems, I believe that I'm correct, thank you very much.
screendShot_2021-04-22_17-14-11.png✧Hair Style:
Mitsuri's hair is very long, falling down to the bottom of her waist in light pink curls.
✧Eye Color: Mitsuri's eyes are a crimson red color.
✧Height: 5,5
✧Weight: 119.7 lbs.

screendShot_2021-04-22_17-08-54.png
"...hm, how curiois. Maybe you aren't as bad as I thought."
screendShot_2021-04-22_17-11-24.png

✧Personality:
Mitsuri's personality doesn't quite match up to her rather cute and moe appearance. Because of the constant blush on her face and because of how feminine and girly she looks, she's often mistaken for a frail girly girl. But, instead, she's a very harsh and intelligent person. She has a complex way of speaking, also speaking in a very formal manner, made to make people see her intelligent. She often speaks badly of other people right in front of their faces, insulting people and making them feel like they're beneath her. This is to test who she can trust, in her eyes if someone can't stand up to her then they're not a person worthy of being her friend. She tends to get hot headed with people who choose not to see her bad side, often trying to start arguments with people who won't give her a hard time back. This can be considered a tsundere trait of hers, seeing as people who are just genuinely nice to her make her feel embarrassed, causing her to blush quite a bit as she tries to make them mad at her. When someone calls her cute or compliments her appearance or her slightly cute tsundere side, she tends to get a bit hostile, but gets embarrassed and flushed, which dials down the harshness of her words. Secretly though, she takes these compliments to heart, and just doesn't want to reveal her softer side. If someone can get under her skin, she can easily be manipulated, but she can also easily become someone's friend and trusted ally. It's very rare for her to like someone, but when she does find someone that she likes, she acts much less harsh towards them and even does more kind gestures towards them, which makes her easy to manipulate but also easy just to be close with.
✧Likes: Mitsuri likes to debate and solve problems more than anything else, seeing as it's what she's used to. Complicated situations and problems bring out a more competitve and fiery side of her, versus her usually just harsh self, it brings out more energy and liveliness in her.
✧Dislikes: Mitsuri can't stand to be around anything gory. Despite being a harsh and sometimes quite insensitive critic, violence is always going too far for her.
✧Hobbies: Mitsuri likes to cook and clean, despite claiming that she has no housewife qualities and dislikes being compared to a motherly figure. Tjis is because she has 4 younger sisters who look up to her, and she tries her best to set a good example for them, hence why she took up the hobbies of cleaning and cooking, to teach them how to do them because they're good skills for people to have. While learning to cook and clean, she ended up enjoying doing those things quite a bit, hence why she cooks and cleans in her spare time sometimes.
✧Dreams: Mitsuri wants to one day help out with the Togami family since they run so many businesses. She wants to use her analyst skills to climb even higher, and the Togami Corp is her only chance of doing so.
✧Habits: Mitsuri has her own nickname for her significant other if she ever gets one: Koni (if using Eng terms), Koni-chan (if using Jp terms)
✧Weaknesses
☆ Phobias/Fears:
Mitsuri's deepest fear is to be degraded in any way shape or form. Petty insults don't bother her, but to be truly hated by someone and have it made so clearly in a verbal way is something that can break down her wall completely.
☆ Pet Peeves: Stubborn people tend to get under Mitsuri's skin, mostly because they can never accept things the way that they are.
☆ General Weaknesses: Mitsuri gets too heated in arguments to the point that she has no control over her words.
✧Strengths
☆ Skills:
Mitsuri's greatest skill is her intelligence in mathematics, science, and human emotions. She knows how to win arguments and solve problems easily, and she can manipulate other people's words easily.
☆ General Strengths: Mitsuri's understanding of how nearly everything works helps successfully push her through life.

Ouran High School Host Club OC #01
This Template was made
by:(=´∀`)

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

"Ah, you must be the new member that I've heard about. It's splendid to meet you, Fujioki-san, I'm Minako."

screendShot_2021-04-22_18-42-57.png

~•~CHARACTER CHART~•~

*Full Name*
Minako Sako

*Meaning of Name*
Her first name, Minako, means beautiful child. Her last name, Sako, means help and ancient.

*Pronunciation*
Me-na-koh Sah-koh

*Nicknames*
Mina-chan, Mina-san

*Alias'*
None

*Honorifics*
-chan, -san

*Nationality*
Japanese

"Ootori-san, are you available for a game of chess by any chance?"

screendShot_2021-04-22_18-43-31.png

~•~PHYSICAL APPEARANCE~•~

*Biological Age*

*Age Appearance*
16-17

*Mental Age*
17-18

*Complexion*
Peachy

*Hair Colour*
Brown

*Hair Type*
Wavy

*Hair Style*
Kept in a long and loose pony tail

*Hair Length*
Long, to the top of her waist

*Eye Colour*
Washed out turquoise

*Height*

*Weight*
124.6 lbs.

"Well, I don't know if it'll help much, but my mom used to tell me this all of the time: "If something is impossible, that's because nobody has made it possible yet. So, all you have to do is be the one to make it possible.""

screendShot_2021-04-22_18-43-08.png

~•~PERSONALITY~•~

*Brief Example of Personality*
Minako is a very calm, peaceful, and introverted girl. She's very calm and quiet wherever she goes, usually having a smile resting on her face. She speaks very clearly and has a sophisticated vocabulary, which matches her advanced intellect. She enjoys peaceful debates and playing chess because they challenge her intellect, which is something that she likes to do. Her father runs a very large gaming company that has a net worth of 560 billion yen, and her mother is a librarian who runs a small, local library. Minako takes more after her mother's interests and enjoys smaller, quiet places where she can read, bit she does also take after her father's interest of games.

--Happy--
Minako is typically in a very happy mood, often smiling and having a faint blush on her cheeks. When she is in her general happy mood, she is out of her shell and talking with her friends. When she visits the Host Club, she's usually in this peaceful and happy state, and she often visits Kyoya since he's the mode calm and intelligent Host Club member, also often asking him if he'd like to play chess.

--Depressed/Sad--
When Minako is sad, she's extremely quiet and crawls into her shell quite a bit. Her aura becomes very sad and down as well, and it can make others around her feel quite sad.

--Enraged--
It is extremely rare to see Minako angry, and the only thing that can anger her is seeing someone being bullied. It is in these rare times where she can become very loud and will verbally tell off the bully.

--Lying--
Minako has a habit of stuttering when she lies, so it's an instant tell that she's lying.

--Nervous/Embarrassed--
Minako crawls into her shell a bit when she's nervous or embarrassed. She bites her nails when nervous and becomes very flushed and red when embarrassed.

*Likes*
~Playing chess

~Reading

~Flowers

~Quiet places

*Dislikes*
~Bullies

~Being alone for long periods of time

~Loud places

~Crowded places

*Fears*
Minako is deathly afraid of spiders. Upon seeing one, she becomes extremely pale and light headed, and she also gains a large stutter.

*At ease when*
Since her only fear is of spiders, she feels at ease when it gets put outside. She doesn't want the spider dead, simply just moved to another room.

"U-Uhm... T-Takashi-san...? D-Do you mind m-moving that sp-sp-spider outside...?"

screendShot_2021-04-22_18-42-26.png

~•~TRAITS~•~

*Aggressive or Submissive?*
Submissive

*Logical or Emotional?*
Both

*Thinker or Doer?*
Thinker

*Optimistic or Pessimist?*
Optimistic

*Shy or Content?*
Both

*Outdoors or Indoors?*
Indoors

*Books or Technology?*
Books

"Ah, would you mind if I suggest your next move? If I were you, I'd move my pawn to KB3."

screendShot_2021-04-22_18-42-57.png

~•~LIFE~•~

*Occupation*
Student at Ouran High

*Current Lifestyle*
Minako attends Ouran High and spends her weekends and breaks at her mother's library, helping out and reading. Her father is a very busy business man, so she doesn't see him a lot. But when she does, she goes fishing with him and they catch up on what they've been doing.

*Allergies?*
Minako is allergic bee stings.

*Long Term Illnesses?*
None

*Physical Disabilities?*
None

"I quite admire what you do for this club Ootori-san. If my mother were to see how smart you were, she'd say something like, "Why you're as sharp as the corner of a hardback book, now aren't you?""

screendShot_2021-04-22_18-43-31.png

~•~FAMILY~•~

*Mother*
Minako is very close to her mother and looks up to her a tremendous amount. She often quotes things that her mother as told her, saying things such as, "My mother always tell me this: "When life gives you lemons, do whatever you want with them, whether it's make lemonade or not.""

*Father*
Minako isn't as close to her father as she is her mother, but she stills talks to him whenever she can and loves him very much.

*Siblings*
None

*Pets*
Minako has a pet mouse named Cheddar that she brings with her everywhere, even school, in her pocket, and she always has cheese in her bag for him.

*Love Interests/Significant Other*
Minako has taken a strong liking to Kyoya, enough to call a crush

"Hmm... Now what was it again...? I can't quite recall what the book was called..."

screendShot_2021-04-22_18-43-08.png

Danganronpa OC #03
screendShot_2021-04-22_20-21-11.png
"O-Oh, I said, "P-Pardon...? P-Pardon-moi...?" Th-That means "excuse me" in French..."
screendShot_2021-04-22_20-23-05.png

✧Name:
Emeline Charpentier
✧Alias(es): Mika Ogino
✧Nicknames: None
✧Age: 16
✧Birthday: February 12
✧Super High School Level/Ultimate: Foreign Exchange Student

screendShot_2021-04-22_20-24-55.png"O-Oh, a-are you reffering to how I say goodbye...? W-Well, the first part, "sayo" i-is from how you say goodbye in Japanese, "sayonara". A-And the second part, "voir", i-is from how you say goodbye in French, "au revoir". Wh-When you put them together, i-it makes, "Sayo-voir", wh-which is how I s-say goodbye to people..."
screendShot_2021-04-22_20-26-07.png

✧Hair Style:
Mika's hair is long, going down to her knees in beach blonde curls.
✧Eye Color: Mika's eyes are a dark brown shade of brown.
✧Height: 5,3
✧Weight: 125.7 lbs.

screendShot_2021-04-22_20-23-18.png
"...I-I called you a "chienne", wh-which means a bitch... b-because you're acting like a b-bitch right now..."
screendShot_2021-04-22_20-27-19.png

✧Personality:
Mika is a very timid and quiet girl who has a stutter, which, quite frankly, adds onto her timid and frail personality. She has trouble talking to other people and is often nervous or embarrassed when speaking to others. It's very easy to make her flustered and blushy, she isn't used to being complimented by others. Due to her originally being born in Paris, France, she often combines French with English and Japanese, such as her custom goodbye, "Sayo-voir", a combination of Japanese and French. She dislikes statinf her real name, Emeline Charpentier, and much prefers to be called by her Japanese alias, Mika Ogino. Despite being a very frail and timid person, she does have a rather angry side when pushed too far, and, during times where she's angry, she will even swear, which is something she never does. When she doesn't feel timid or angry, she opens up and crawls out of her shell a bit more, smiling and talking a bit more. When she speaks, she has a slight French accent that makes her sound a bit foreign, fitting for her Ultimate.
✧Likes: Mika enjoys very girly things, such as dresses, perfume, flowers, etcetera, and is pretty open about it.
✧Dislikes: Mika dislikes bullies and snobby people, those types of people often put her into a bad and angry mood.
✧Hobbies: Mika enjoys singing when she's alone and is quite good at it.
✧Dreams: Mika one day hopes to move back to France and open a recording studio where she can sing there.
✧Habits: Mika has a habit of combining French words with English or Japanese words, as well as saying things in French a lot.
✧Weaknesses
☆ Phobias/Fears:
Mika is quite scared of being trapped in small spaces, and when she's stuck in small places, she often breaks down and cries. This is due to accidentally locking herself in her closet when her parent's were away as a child, and she was stuck in there for 3 days, and the entire time it was pitch black and nobody came to help her.
☆ Pet Peeves: Mika gets fairly pissed at stuck up/snobby people.
☆ General Weaknesses: Mika is known by people as a pushover and an easy target, she doesn't defend herself unless she's angry.
✧Strengths
☆ Skills:
Mika has a very good singing voice and is also very good at math.
☆ General Strengths: Mika has a good understanding of common sense that can often get her out of bad situations.

Danganronpa OC #04
screendShot_2021-04-22_21-29-14.png
"Ack, your vibes are tots low-low right now, it makes me so-so wanna puke!"
screendShot_2021-04-22_21-29-36.png

✧Name:
Hideko Morimoto
✧Alias(es): DJ Bluepop
✧Nicknames: Blueberry, Mori (Eng), Mori-chan (Jp)
✧Age: 17
✧Birthday: September 3
✧Super High School Level/Ultimate: DJ

screendShot_2021-04-22_21-29-44.png"Hi-hi! Or wait, what about hell-hello? No, that doesn't have a good vibe-vibe. Ooo wait I've got it-got it! I'll just say good-good vibin!"
screendShot_2021-04-22_21-30-01.png

✧Hair Style: Hideko's hair is wavy and goes down to her shoulders, but she often has her hair up in two low buns.
✧Eye Color: Hideko's eyes are a bright blue color.
✧Height: 5,4
✧Weight: 126.6 lbs.

screendShot_2021-04-22_21-30-48.png"I-I can't really make a j-jokey-joke about this... OHMYGODSHE'SDEADSOMEONEHELPUSTHISWASN'TSUPPOSEDTOHAPPENPOORKOIZUMI-CHAAAAAAAN!!!"
screendShot_2021-04-22_21-32-41.png

✧Personality: Hideko is a very cheerful and airheaded person, often being loud and full of energy. She isn't very academically bright, and dislikes doing things that make her head hurt. She has a very silly and energetic way of speaking, often repeating certain words two times, combining two words together in ways that don't make sense and make it hard to understand her, and creating goofy nicknames for people she's close to. She's never sworn in her life, instead of saying a swear word, she says something different. For example, instead of saying shit, she'd say something like, "Shimmery strawberry slice of dazzle frazzled pie!" When she's frustrated, she often starts saying a bunch of random words and phrases that don't make sense. When she's scared, she has a habit of yelling words very quickly while crying. Needless to say, she's a very comedic person, even when she's feelings negative. But, despite not being very smart or calm, she does give out good advice about life without even trying. She has her own motto, "When life gives you lemony-lemons, do what you want with them, because they're your lemony-lemons! You can make lemony-lemonade, eat them, storey-store them away, beat them like a pinata, or whatever else you can thinkity-think of doing with them! Why? Because they're your lemony-lemons!" She also knows that she has the power to make people happy, which is why she chose to become a DJ. In her opinion, nothing is better than dancing to a totally hip beat, it can make anyone have fun and smile, which is why she enjoys making her music.
✧Likes: Hideko likes to do anything as long as it's with someone else. If she and someone else can have fun doing it, then she likes it!
✧Dislikes: Hideko hates school since she doesn't understand anything being taught in it. She's a lot more on the slow side, so subjects like math and science make her feel bummed out and unenergetic.
✧Hobbies: Hideko's main hobby is just being a DJ, making music and remixing other people's songs into hip party music.
✧Dreams: Hideko dreams of running her own dance lounge where she can just play music 24/7. Sne wants it to be big so that anyone having a bad day can just come in and dance, just temporarily forget their problems and have some fun.
✧Habits: Hideko has quite a few habits. Her main one is her strange mix on words, such as repeating them twice or combining words and phrases in ways that don't make sense. She also has the habit of being extremely loud and obnoxious, often giving people a headache just from speaking. She also has a habit of skipping in place, often getting bored of just standing in place.
✧Weaknesses
☆ Phobias/Fears:
Hideko is scared of the dark. When she's in pitch black darkness, she yells randoms words very loudly while crying.
☆ Pet Peeves: Hideko's one pet peeve is tiny bugs. She acts very silly and suspicious of them when they're near her or are on her, and often makes a big show of trying to swat them away or squish them.
☆ General Weaknesses: Hideko's biggest weakness is her airheadedness. She's very easy to manipulate and to lie to, due to her being too trusting and friendly towards people. She once almost got kidnapped as a child because a strange man asked her to help him walk his dog back to his place. Luckily, her friend was nearby and (literally) dragged her away from the situation.
✧Strengths
☆ Skills:
Hideko can almost always tell when someone is sad, and tries to cheer them up when she does. She's a pretty good reader of emotions, which is something that a lot of people lack.
☆ General Strengths: Hideko's main strength is her positivty, as well as her friendliness. She's able to live life with a large smile on her face, and she wants others to be able to do the same as well.

Assassination Classroom OC #01
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

╔ ─┉┈ ✧ ┈┉─ ╗

screendShot_2021-04-23_08-03-24.png
"I'm not a science nerd, I'm a biology nerd! And yes, there is a difference, you meanie!"

╚ ─┉┈ ✧ ┈┉─ ╝

☆Midori Sekashi☆

Female | 14 | Aries

•nicknames ;
Seka-san (Jp), Seka-chan (Jp), Seka (Eng), Midi (Eng), Midi-chan (Jp), Midi-san (Jp)

•class ;
Class 3-E/The End Class

•birthday ;
March 26

•mbti type ;
ENFP-A

•blood type;
B+

•best subject
Biology

•worst subject
English

•personality
Midori is a very silly and optimistic young girl. She's often seen with a blush or a smile on her face, and it's rare to see her cry. She likes to make slightly perverted jokes and can sometimes have a slightly perverted way of thinking or acting, but it's all whole hearted and for the giggles and laughs. She likes to laugh and smile a lot, so after saying a joke she usually giggles or just smiles. She enjoys being around her friends but can be a bit too close for comfort for some people.

༻°☆°༺

☆appearance☆

╔ ─┉┈ ✧ ┈┉─ ╗

screendShot_2021-04-23_08-03-44.png
"Man, English sucks, I totally wanna dip! Any chance I can just walk out of the classroom and Koro-sensei won't notice?"

╚ ─┉┈ ✧ ┈┉─ ╝

•hair colour
Green

•hair style
Messy

•eye colour
Brown

•body type
Skinny, flat, undeveloped

•uniform
She usually wears the blazer and skirt of her uniform with a red jacket over it.

༻°☆°༺

╔ ─┉┈ ✧ ┈┉─ ╗

screendShot_2021-04-23_08-04-16.png
"Woo, I made it inside! And yes that is, what he said, ehe!"

╚ ─┉┈ ✧ ┈┉─ ╝

☆average grades☆

japanese ; Average

english ; Failing

maths ; Good

biology ; Very good

physics ; Average

chemistry ; Good

geography ; Failing

history : Failing

civics ; Failing

home ec ; Failing

art ; Average

༻°☆°༺

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

╔ ─┉┈ ✧ ┈┉─ ╗

template by ryn !

╚ ─┉┈ ✧ ┈┉─ ╝

Demon Slayer OC #01

Miyako Saiki

───────────────

Table of Contents
I. Basics
II. Appearance
III. Personality
IV.Statistics
V. Ability

───────────────

screendShot_2021-04-23_08-38-59.png

"Speak again and that demon won't be the only one dying tonight. Understand?"

Basics

✿ ғɪʀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ :
Miyako - Me-yah-koh

✿ ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ :
Saiki - Sih-key

✿ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ :
Miyako Saiki

✿ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ :
Mi (Eng), Mi-san (Jp)

✿ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀɢᴇ :

✿ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀɢᴇ :

✿ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ :
October 31

✿ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ :
Female

✿ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs :
Human

✿ ʀᴀɴᴋ :
Mizunoe/Rank 2

✿ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴ :
She/Her

✿ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :
Heterosexual

✿ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :
Heteromantic

✿ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs :
Depends on RP

✿ ᴇᴛʜɴɪᴄɪᴛʏ :
Half Spanish, half Japanese

✿ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ ʜᴀɴᴅ :
Left

✿ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴇ :
AB

───────────────

screendShot_2021-04-23_08-39-28.png
”You know how incredibly stupid you sound right now, right?”

Appearance

✿ ᴇʏᴇs :
Miyako's eyes are a bright, blood red color. Her eyes are often narrowed in an intimidating way.

✿ ʜᴀɪʀ :
Miyako's hair is long, falling to her knees slightly washed out blue curls.

✿ ғᴀᴄᴇ :
Miyako is often times glaring and having a very intimidating facial expression. This paired with the eye patch and the way that she speaks makes her look very scary.

✿ ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ :

123.7 lbs.

✿ ᴀᴛᴛɪʀᴇ :
Miyako wears a long, low sleeved, black sweater that goes down to her knees paired with a pair of black shorts and black leather boots. She has black, fingerless gloves on her hands and she wears her mother's ring, something to remember her by. Her Demon Slayer sword is bright blood red like her eyes and kept inside of a gold and black checkered sheeth that she wears on her back.

✿ sᴄᴇɴᴛ :
Miyako tries her best to smell foresty so that she doesn't get smelled by demons easily. But, she ends up smelling more like flowers and berries instead.

───────────────

screendShot_2021-04-23_08-40-34.png
”...If you don't mind, I'm trying to grieve. Even a demon's soul should be sent to Heaven.”

Personality

✿ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴍɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴏʀ ᴘᴇssɪᴍɪsᴛɪᴄ :
Both

✿ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ :
Introvert

✿ ʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ :
Logical

✿ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴏʀ sᴀʀᴄᴀsᴛɪᴄ :
Serious

✿ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀ :
Leader

✿ ᴄᴏɴғᴅɪᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ :
Confident

───────────────

✿ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ :
Miyako is a very serious and intimidating person, able to make people listen to her easily. She often has a harsh glare on her face that is used to intimidate people further. She often threatens people with phrases such as, "Do you want to die?" Or "If you don't shut up, I'll shut you up myself. Permanently." Of course, she never makes good on these threats, but she always seems like she will. Despite having a thing for people listening to her and being under her command, she does respect other people, which shows in her mannerisms of not interrupting people and holding eye contact. She is also respectful to the places that she sleeps in, even cleaning people's houses of they have her stay for a night. She is typically stone faced, only keeping her intimidating glare on her face, but this is actually because she's afraid to smile. Her smile is fairly scary and worse than her glare, which is something that her mother told her as a child. It's now her biggest insecurity, hence why she doesn't smile or let emotion seep into her facial expression.

───────────────

screendShot_2021-04-23_08-41-28.png
”Do you wanna die? Because you're going to if you keep acting like that.”

Statistics

✿ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ:
(8/10)

✿ sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ:
(7/10)

✿ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ:
(5/10)

✿ ᴇɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:
(9/10)

✿ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ:
(10/10)

✿ ᴀɢɪʟɪᴛʏ:

(9/10)

✿ ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ:

(8/10)

✿ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ sᴇɴsᴇ:

(10/10)

✿ ᴡɪsᴅᴏᴍ:

(7/10)

───────────────

screendShot_2021-04-23_08-42-16.png
”I... can't smile. Every time that I do, it just turns out to be creepy. Even my mom didn't like to see me smile, especially since it was worse when I was a kid.”

Ability

✿ Miyako's Demon Slayer sword:
41l+RZBGawL._AC_SX425_.jpg

abilities:

✿Breathing Technique - Moon

First Form: Dark Moon
Miyako draws her sword and slashes swiftly in a single motion; like with all Moon Breathing techniques, numerous chaotic crescent blades originate from the slash. This technique is reminiscent of Iaijutsu.

Second Form: Pearl Flowers Moongazing
Miyako performs several slashes that defend her from incoming attacks while also creating a barrage of crescent blades.

Third Form: Loathsome Moon - Chains
Miyako swings her sword rapidly in two gigantic crescent slashes, from which a storm of smaller crescents spread. This technique causes huge destruction in a small area.

Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy
Miyako makes multiple curved slashes layered over one another, resembling a rising vortex. Miyako can perform this attack without swinging her blade.

Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant
Miyako releases a wild barrage of crescent-shaped slashes in front of her.

Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune - Moonlit
Miyako swings her sword in a powerful frontal slash that then creates a multi-directional frontal assault, powerful enough to create several deep gouges in the ground.

Eighth Form: Moon-Dragon Ringtail
Miyako triples the range of her normal attack radius and creates a singular gigantic slash that slowly decreases in size.

Njnth Form: Waning Moonswaths
Miyako creates a seemingly endless stream of claw-like vertical and horizontal slashes, capable of cutting down her intended target from a long range.

Tenth Form: Drilling Slashes - Moon Through Bamboo Leaves
Miyako creates a triple-layered slash twister, capable of mowing down her targets into three clean pieces.

Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe - Tenman Crescent Moon
One of the Moon Breathing's most powerful techniques. An advanced and more powerful version of Miyako's Moon Breathing: Fifth Form. She swings her sword and creates a chaotic vortex of powerful omni-directional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius.

Sixteenth Form: Moonbow - Half Moon
Possibly the Moon Breathing's most powerful technique. Miyako creates a barrage of downward crescent slashes, resulting in a powerful sixfold slash crashing down on her opponents; the attack itself is powerful enough to create several miniature craters where the slashes have landed. As this technique is so wide-ranged, it can easily surround and overwhelm multiple enemies at once.

───────────────
ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ :

Kakegurui OC #01
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

✧ KAKEGURUI ORIGINAL CHARACTER TEMPLATE MADE BY kuzu • 屑

♦ ETSUKO OSAKAI ♦

♠ "Pardon my interruption Miss, but your words are nothing but mere ramblings at this point. If you're so scared of losing this match to the point where you're attempting to change the rules of the game, then please just forfeit so that the rest of us may continue gambling to our heart's extent." ♠

screendShot_2021-04-23_10-08-45.png

♠ "I believe that the words you are trying to find, unless you a complete and total jerk, are "Thank you." Of course, the fact that you're struggling to find these words is enough to satisfy me, I get what you're trying to say, and the proper way for me to finish this conversation is by saying, "You're welcome." Unless you have anything else to add, our business here is finished, and I'll be on my way." ♠

♦ CHARACTER INFORMATION ♦

✧ PERSONAL DETAILS ✧

• Full Name & Pronunciation:
Etsuko Osakai
Ett-sue-koh Ohs-ah-ki

• Nickname:
Etsie (Eng), Etsie-san (Jp)

• Alias:
No alias

↪ She, her

• Nationality:
Japanese

• Blood Type:
AB

• Birthday:
October 12

• Birthplace
Japan

• Languages Spoken:
English, French, German, Japanese

• Animal Motif:
Red fox

• Flower Motif:
Azaleas

• Image Colour:
Red

• Romantic & Sexual Preference:
Bisexual biromantic, meaning she's attracted to both men and women, though she leans slightly more towards women.

✧ PROFESSIONAL DETAILS ✧

• Class: Hana Class, third year

• Social Standing:
Student

• Financial Status:
Etsuko's family runs a large conglomerate that has a net worth of 500 billion yen. Etsuko always has at least 1 million yen on her, though she typically has around 100 million yen on her for gambling purposes, and she donates 300 million yen to the student council every month so that her status as a regular student stays secured.

• Home & Family Life:
Etsuko lives in a large mansion with very expensive things. Her parents buy her stuff every day even though Etsuko wants nothing more than to attend school and then come home to loving parents. She's jealous of people who are in a ranking lower than her because the more rich and vain your family is, the less they want to do with you, versus how poor families do everything together. Due to her parents never doing anything with her, Etsuko often finds herself feeling alone.

• Religious & Political Views:
Etsuko can go either way with the student council, whether they're there or not doesn't concern her. As for religious views, she doesn't quite know her views yet, she just wants to live her life.

✧ MEDIA ✧

• Japanese Voice:

(yeah yeah, it's another character's voice, yadda yadda)

• English Voice:

(yeah yeah, it's another character's voice, yadda yadda)

• Verbal Tics:
Etsuko has her own custom greeting and goodbye. Her greeting is "Koni-bon", A combination of "Konichiwa" and "Bonjour". Her goodbye is "Say-voir", A combination of "Sayonara" and "Au revoir".

• Laughter Style:
It's very rare to hear Etsuko laugh, but when she does, it's a small giggle that sounds among the lines of, "Mh-hm-hm ~"

♦ APPEARANCE ♦

screendShot_2021-04-23_10-09-06.png

• Eye Colour:
Crimson red

• Hair Colour:
Dark black

• Hair Style:
Long, wavy

• Height:

• Weight:
124.7 lbs.

• Body Shape:
Small, skinny, flat

♦ PERSONALITY ♦

• Habits:

↪Reffering to people as Miss, Ma'am, Sir, Mister

↪Talking in a very formal and old fashioned way

↪Never accepts gambles from people she doesn't know or doesn't like

↪Gets under people's skin without knowing or trying

↪Glares a lot

• Secrets:

↪Watches kids cartoons at home

↪Has a very girly room and fashion sense outside of school

↪Is scared of bugs

• Strengths:

↪Very logical and smart

↪A good load of common sense

↪Very good at lying

↪Sharp reflexes

↪Very observant

• Weaknesses:

↪No social skills whatsoever

↪Doesn't know any self defense

↪Doesn't think outside the box very often

↪Too logical

↪Doesn't understand emotions very well

• Positive Traits:

↪Logical/smart

↪Treats everyone the same

↪Confident

• Negative Traits:

↪Blunt

↪Stubborn

↪Un-social

↪Cute/Moe things

↪Nice people

↪Hugs and cuddles

↪Cats

↪Based on chance games (such as War)

• Dislikes:

↪Bullies/Mean people

↪Spicy food

↪Sour food

↪Bugs

↪Her parents

• Speciality:
Card games

• Gambling Style
Etsuko prefers to play chance based games and card games. She prefers to lay down money on the line, but never actually takes money from the other person if she wins. If she loses, she gives them the money without a second thought.

• Alignment:
Chaotic + Good

♦ TRIVIA ♦

• Main Trait:
Logical/Smart/Intelligent

• Thoughts:
She mostly thinks about logical things to do, though she also likes to day dream about being hugged.

• Hobbies:
She isn't allowed to take up hobbies at home, so her only hobby is gambling at school.

• Interests:
She wants to learn how to dress up in a cute/kawaii fashion sense.

• Natural Enemy:
She finds herself not being very fond of Midari because of how impulsive she is.

• Wishes To Gamble With:
She wishes to gamble against Kirari or Yumeko since they're very smart gamblers.

• Favourite Food:
Chocolate cake

• Least Favourite Food:
Spicy pork bowl

• Favourite Music:
Classical piano

• Excels At:
Math

♦ "I believe that the correct way to bring this conversation to a halt is to say goodbye... but I'd prefer to say one more thing as a courtesy: Thank you for giving me a fun match. I never thought that I would have something strike joy in my heart before this gamble." ♠

screendShot_2021-04-23_10-12-36.png

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Yandere Simulator OC #1
🌺 Template Made By: LeMaster01 🌺

screendShot_2021-04-23_09-55-27.png

❝ Quotes ❞

◈ "Ehe ~ ! You just made a funny face!"

◈ "Uhm... What's a decimi-ma-ble? Dec-eye-mble? I don't even know how to say it..."

❝ Catchphrases ❞

◈ "Ehe ~ ! You're sweeter than honey!"

◈ "When the tough gets going, just let it go!"

🌺 IN GAME INFORMATION 🌺

◆ Name ◆
◈Eiko Konya◈

◆ Reputation ◆
◈Good/Popular◈

◆ Personality ◆
◈Social butterfly◈

◆ Crush ◆
◈Depends on roleplay, but most compatible with Ayano, Midori, Osana, Oka, Budo, or Amai◈

◆ Club ◆
◈Gardening Club◈

◆ Self-Defense ◆
◈Incapable◈

◆ Class ◆
◈1-2◈

◆ Seated ◆
◈Back left corner, near the window◈

⋯★ REACTIONS ★⋯

◆ To seeing a weapon (bloody or not) ◆
◈ "Uhm... Th-That shouldn't be here... I-I should go tell a teacher!"

◆ To seeing a bloody uniform ◆
◈ "Uhm... Y-You have something on your u-u-uniform... A-Are you okay?!"

◆ To pools of blood ◆
◈ "I-I don't think that this was b-because it was someone's t-time of the month..."

◆ To low sanity ◆
◈ "U-Uhm... A-Are you okay...?"

◆ To panty shots ◆
◈ "Ehhhhhh?! Wh-What are you doing down there?!"

◆ To witnessing murder ◆
◈ "E-E-E-- EUAH?!?!"

◆ To dead bodies/body parts ◆
◈ "O-Oh my god! I-I need t-to get a teacher!"

◆ To getting attacked ◆
◈ "Hey, what are you --"

◆ To Yandere Chan dumping water ◆
◈ "EH?! Eew wet... Uhm... C-Could you be a bit more careful next time?"

◆ To Yandere Chan dumping gasoline ◆
◈ "EH?! E-Eew this smells weird... I should go change before my friends come back."

◆ To Yandere Chan dumping blood ◆
◈ "EH?! B-B-B-Blood?!"

◆ To being kidnapped ◆
◈ "P-Please let me g-g-go!"

◆ To being offered octo-dogs ◆
◈ "Mmm, those look good, I'll take two ~ !

◆ To getting your picture taken ◆
◈ " Make sure to get my good side, ehe ~ !

⋯★ TASK ★⋯

◆ Task ◆
◈Eiko's task is to help her find her cat ear headphones. They're bright magenta amd shiny. She lost them in the garden during one of her club meetings.◈

◆ When Accepted ◆
◈"You'll find it? Yay ~ ! I owe you one!"◈

◆ When Declined ◆
◈"Ehe... I-It's okay, I can find it later!"◈

◆ When Completed ◆
◈"Yay, you actually found them ~ ! Just as I said before, I owe you one, text me if you ever need my help ~ !◈

🌺 OUT OF GAME INFO 🌺

⋯★ GENERAL ★⋯

◆ Name ◆
◈Eiko Konya◈

◆ Pronounciation ◆
◈A-ko Koh-nyah◈

◆ Nicknames ◆
◈Eiko-chan, Dere-chan◈

◆ Age ◆
◈16◈

◆ Birthdate ◆
◈March 26◈

◆ Zodiac ◆
◈Aries◈

◆ Gender ◆
◈Female◈

◆ Sexual Orientation ◆
◈Bisexual◈

◆ Romantic Orientation ◆
◈Biromantic◈

◆ Dere Type ◆
◈Deredere + Bakadere◈

⋯★ APPEARANCE ★⋯

◆ Height ◆
◈5,3◈

◆ Weight ◆
◈119.7 lbs.◈

◆ Build ◆
◈Small, flat, skinny◈

◆ Bust Size (if female) ◆
◈31 in.◈

◆ Scars ◆
◈None◈

◆ Tattoos ◆
◈None◈

screendShot_2021-04-23_09-56-53.png
screendShot_2021-04-23_09-57-19.png
screendShot_2021-04-23_09-57-51.png
screendShot_2021-04-23_09-58-10.png
screendShot_2021-04-23_09-58-21.png
screendShot_2021-04-23_09-58-43.png
screendShot_2021-04-23_09-58-55.png
screendShot_2021-04-23_09-59-10.png

⋯★ PERSONALITY, TRAITS AND INTERESTS ★⋯

◆ Positive Traits ◆

◈Kind

◈Sweet

◈Outgoing

◆ Neutral Traits ◆

◈Airheaded

◈Not aware of her surroundings

◈A bit on the dumb side

◆ Negative Traits ◆

◈Stubborn

◈Too trusting

◆ Likes ◆

◈Flowers

◈Apples

◈Hanging out with her friends

◈Making new friends

◈Eating octo-dogs from the cooking club

⋯★ MEDICAL INFORMATION ★⋯

◆ Blood type ◆
◈B

◆ Allergies ◆
◈None

◆ Phobias ◆
◈The dark

◆ Ailments/Illnesses ◆
◈None

◆ Disorders ◆
◈Dyslexia

◆ Diseases ◆
◈None

⋯★ STATS ★⋯

◆ Intelligence ◆
◈4.5/10◈

◆ Common Sense ◆
◈4/10◈

◆ Wisdom ◆
◈2/10◈

◆ Ego ◆
◈6/10◈

◆ Emotional Stability ◆
◈8/10◈

◆ Sight ◆
◈6.5/10◈

◆ Hearing ◆
◈8.5/10◈

◆ Stamina ◆
◈5/10◈

◆ Patience ◆
◈3/10◈

◆ Self Confidence ◆
◈9/10◈

◆ Sociability ◆
◈10/10◈

◆ Agility ◆
◈8/10◈

◆ Reflexes ◆
◈3.5/10◈

◆ Speed ◆
◈7/10◈

◆ General Strength ◆
◈5/10◈

◆ Memory ◆
◈5.4/10◈

◆ Sanity ◆
◈10/10◈

⋯★ SKILLS ★⋯

◆ Cooking Skills ◆
◈0/10◈

◆ Acting Skills ◆
◈0/10◈

◆ Occult Knowledge ◆
◈0/10◈

◆ Sport Skills ◆
◈4/10◈

◆ Art Skills ◆
◈6/10◈

◆ Gaming Skills ◆
◈5/10◈

◆ Gardening Skills ◆
◈10/10◈

◆ Martial Art Skills ◆
◈0/10◈

◆ Music Skills ◆
◈6.5/10◈

◆ Photography Skills ◆
◈3/10◈

◆ Science Skills ◆
◈0/10◈

The Promised Neverland OC #1
┌──────────── •✦• ┐
"C'mon, why can't I act childish? It's not like we're old grandparents yet! Just let me be a cute preteen! Nya ~ !"
└ •✦• ────────────┘
screendShot_2021-04-23_17-42-32.png

»»—— 🅖🅔🅝🅔🅡🅐🅛 🅘🅝🅕🅞——►

First Name
Mary
Middle Name
Anne
Last Name
Willson
Nickname
Mary-Anne
Species
Human
Date of Birth
June 06
Zodiac
Gemini
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
┌──────────── •✦• ┐
"Hmmmph, that's not fair, you know where I hide every time! Nyaaaah ~ !"
└ •✦• ────────────┘
screendShot_2021-04-23_17-43-26.png
»»——🅐🅟🅟🅔🅐🅡🅐🅝🅒🅔——►

Height
Weight
123.7 lbs.
┌──────────── •✦• ┐
"H-Huh? B-But... M-Mom is so sweet. Sh-She'd never do s-something so awful!"
└ •✦• ────────────┘
screendShot_2021-04-23_17-43-00.png
»»——🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨——►

✦Cuddles
✦Acting like a cat
Dislikes
✦Academics
✦Reading
✦Having to think really hard
Strengths
✦Super optimistic
✦Lots of stamina and energy
✦Very agile, able to do physical activities very easily
Weaknesses
✦Too airheaded and a bit on the dumb side
✦Doesn't want to grow up and acts a bit too childish for her age
✦Annoys people as much as she can when she's annoyed
Hobbies
✦Drawing cats
✦Studying cats
✦Perfecting her "nya ~ !"
Fears
✦Being alone
✦The dark
┌──────────── •✦• ┐
"But wait, my nya has gotten really good, just listen! Nyaaaaa ~ ~ ~ ! See, I was almost as cute as an actual kitten!"
└ •✦• ────────────┘
screendShot_2021-04-23_17-42-40.png
»»——🅞🅡🅟🅗🅐🅝🅐🅖🅔——►

Plantation Farm Name
✦Honey Field Farm
Plantation Symbol
✦↪🍯
Product ID
✦V144-6
┌──────────── •✦• ┐
"Ooo now you're as cute as a kitten too! We should draw twin cats now since we have twin meows, nya ~ !"
└ •✦• ────────────┘
screendShot_2021-04-23_17-29-06.png

»»——🅒🅡🅔🅓🅘🅣🅢——►
This Template was made by Kiyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back