• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings hamletcore's partner request ! [accept] [deny]

twoheadedcalf

qu'est-ce que c'est

1582182683934.png
hello hello! my name's hamletcore [the names self explanatory] and thanks for clicking on my partner search. a little bit about me, im 18 [so a 16+ is preferred just for comfort] im currently starting my first year at university, and my favourite genres to read/write are dark academia, cyberpunk, urban fantasy, nobility [ESPECIALLY any grey morality corrupt assholes stuff] and just basically anything thats interesting and character driven.

some examples of media im really into are The Magnus Archives, Inception, Pacific Rim, Succession, The Good Place, and any A24 film!

i think that im a fairly literate writer, and my responses tend to range from 700-1,500 words per reply but its pretty flexible, and obviously depends on how much action is currently going on and i promise the all lowercase IS just for the aesthetic blah blah blah. i do prefer when both of us have input on the plot so its not just one person carrying, cause it just ensures we're both invested and creates a more fun experience overall! my preferred pairings are m/m m/nb f/f f/nb [gay rights] and i tend to write more guy characters. i DONT do canon roleplays as in with canon characters, but im very open to sort of sandboxing in an established universe. im in the NZST timezone! I tend to be a frequent replier just cause im impatient and i really like the instant validation of a solid back and forth that still maintains quality? id also appreciate it if you were also in this to be friends cause....well why not you know? if you read all this message me with ur favourite colour!!

CONCEPTS [the fun part]

- [DARK ACADEMIA] think of a dead poets society, secret history kind of vibe? dark academia to me is sort of a classic literature high academia boarding school repressed homoerotic vibe? like boarding school posh energy with secret societys among the students and you know maybe some murder, some cult stuff but all combined with coming of age, some good existensialism and of course romance!
- [NOBILITY] im ALWAYS a sucker for courtly individuals with fucked up moral compasses coming together and being assholes. like, romance with an edge of i hate you so much but its cause we're power hungry and awful kind of vibe you know? some ideas kicking around for this are two characters vying for the 'crown' by carrying out an elaborate assassination scheme together or one individual trying to claw their way up in the classes andgetting a helping hand from someone who is NOT very nice and is definitely hiding their cards, you get it
- [CYBERPUNK] SPACE here we fucking GO! im very into the idea of space travel being an incredibly isolating thing even IN a futuristic society with advanced communications etc, so a few ideas for cyberpunk are our two, or just one of our characters having been in isolation in deep space exploration and being reintroduced to society and that whole awkward resettling in actual speaking society. another idea is something android cyborg-esque wherein maybe the first AI is being developed on a highly off limits science lab and the other character is either a scientist or maybe a random worker or even a bounty hunter who's been told to steal a person (they don't know they're an android etc.)
- [URBAN FANTASY] who doesn't like VAMPIRES and WITCHES and SHAPESHIFTERS!! this to me is a world that has cryptids and humans walking side by side in society, a potion store next to your local cafe for example, and really just fucking around in that environment! maybe there's a vegan vampire who's all about deconstructed blood strictly on a plasma diet, or a werewolfs just been turned and has no clue what to do! MOTHMAN!!! the possibilities are endless!!
- and YEAH if you get my sort of vibe from all of this feel free to either shoot me a link to your 1x1 or any ideas cause im very open to them!

Last edited:
hello! my name is azra, & i'm an 18 year old senior highschool student. I saw that you had a liking for nobility, so I thought that i'd throw a plot your way! (lowercase is for the aesthetic only!)
muse a is the heir to the throne of a corrupt leader. their mother, the queen, has been manipulating their father, the king, and now the people are starving. in a desperate attempt to save their people, they come to muse b, and together they hatch a plan to stage a revolution. the pair get together a rag tag team of revolutionaries with the goal of overthrowing the kingdom.
(my favourite colour is yellow!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back