• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Closed] Halo

Cenedril

I've got a few cool ideas for RPs taking place in the Halo universe that I'd like to play out, though I'm also open to suggestions if you have any. I'm not really interested in romance at all and I'm more interested in developing a close friendship between two guys in war, because I've always enjoyed that sense of camaraderie. Anyways, I'll put a brief synopsis of the plots I had in mind here, if you're interested/want to know more just send me a PM.
  • Halo: CE, shortly after the Flood are released on Installation 04. Playing as an ODST and a Sangheili. The two of them would form a reluctant alliance to fight against their common enemy in a desperate battle for survival.
  • Halo 2, during the Flood invasion of High Charity and the alliance between the Covenant Separatists and the UNSC. Playing as an ODST and a Sangheili fighting against the Covenant Loyalists, reluctantly teaming up to fight for the greater good. Or playing as two Sangheili Separatists fighting back against their former allies.
  • Halo: Reach, the Fall of Reach. Playing as two Spartans who most likely die attempting to protect the planet.
  • Halo 5, during the Sangheili Civil War. Playing as a Spartan and a Sangheili or two Sangheili fighting against the Sangheili attempting to overthrow the Arbiter.

Specifically the Halo reach plot, was there a particular moment in which you were thinking, such as the lone wolf mission, or just following along the story of the fall of reach?

For Reach, yeah, it'd be following the story, though it wouldn't be connected to the specific plot of the game.

If you're still looking for someone for ANY of these holy goodness gracious will I be down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back