• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Halo reach mxf?

Foster

Inheritor
So if like me your a huge fan of the Halo series you might have noticed that Halo Reach has finally been launched for the MCC. I've been playing it a lot recently and it's hit me right in the nostalgia so I figured what better to make an RP out of right? I'm going to be pretty busy for the rest of this week with work but after that I will be available for postings upwards of three times a week considering I tend to write a fair few paragraphs at any given time. I haven't given the plot a huge amount of thought just yet but as I mentioned before I've got about a week to figure that out anyway. The rough idea so far is too simply follow a male and female spartan through the fall of Reach in some capacity. I have the basic outline of the male character so what I'm really looking for is somebody to play the role of a female spartan/ ODST/ marine, whichever one takes your fancy really. Romance isn't a must have but I'm open to the concept. Given that this is Halo I think it's pretty self explanatory that this will be an 18+ kind of roleplay, themes of war and all that. Anyway if this grabs your attention feel free to send me a PM, who knows if I get a few responses and they all seem like good partners I may even expand this to a small group roleplay. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back