• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Halo: Operation SHATTERED SKY (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Hey, old member here. Just wanted to pop in and say I really like the looks of this! I don't think I have the time to join stuff on RPN anymore, but just wanted to say that you've got something good going on with this!

BUMP!

Operation: Shattered Sky is open once again and accepting new players. Currently the first chapter of this original story is drawing to a close but before the next one begins I'd like to replenish the ranks and fill the empty spots left by former and inactive players!

I'm looking for 2-4 new players.

You need to be semi-literate, able to post once a week or once every two weeks, somewhat knowledgable on Halo and be able to play well with others.

Interested? Drop a reply here or message me directly!

I'd love to hear more about this, and what you're looking for!

Bump

The Halo: OSS gang is looking for one or two individuals that would like to embark on an action-packed adventure. Preferably, someone interested in playing the role as a corpsman/combat medic.

Reply here if interested!

I am very interested in this is you need new blood for the machine. I've been looking for a place to play a corpsman styled character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back