• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Halo 1x1

Oak and Iron

Life is how it is, not how it was
Hello,

I am new to the site but very excited to have found it. I have experience role playing one on one, fairly detailed long term plots. That was back in the days of AOL instant messenger.

I also did some long term group chat role plays in those days too.

I came back to role playing in the world of forums and haven't quite found my niche yet.

I like to maintain a role play for a long time, something that I always come back to after a nagging craving to explore a new genre or fandom has run it's course.

I prefer male characters because they are more natural for me and females are pretty forced.

I prefer romance within plot rather than romance as a plot.

With my fan fiction I spend a lot of time researching my themes and generally do the same with my role playing. For example: If I was doing a Halo RP I would be checking facts and proper terms in the universe as well as using existing military terms and facts to help create realistic themes.

I have a handful of fandoms I am interested a part from Halo:

A song of Ice and Fire

Daredevil

Mad Max (new)

Sherlock

Maybe more?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Oak and Iron]I have another general post up looking for partners but I thought I would put my plot idea here.
I have been role playing since the time of AOL chat.

I usually post 2-5 paragraphs and expect something similar to partners. I can help teach folks newer to more detailed RP styles as well.

Preference are romance within plot, one on one and I usually prefer the male character.

Plot Idea:

(Halo universe)Decorated Soldier x female citizen

Detailed plot ideas:

• Soldier is ordered to take leave after a specific event. Is transported to a working farm dedicated to rehabilitating soldiers. Female citizen works there.

• Female citizen is a member of the press looking to do an exposé.

• Soldier is retired, having returned from his last mission to discover his wife murdered in their home. He becomes quite a recluse, having already struggled to initially connect with his now deceased wife. Female character meets him one year after events.

[/QUOTE]
That's some of my ideas so more like Halo universe but I might be interested in a female soldier or other military personnel as well

Sovereign said:
Hello! I am a big Halo fan, and would potentially be interested in an RP!
Hey! PM me, I'm new and I can't PM yet. I'd be willing to play the part of a female character, let's figure out a plot.

THIS MAY NOT BE 1X1 but if you like fandoms then you'll like THIS!!!!!! GROUP RP

Simple - The Smash Brotherhood | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

- This is a super smash brothers role-play, but you're not limited to the characters in super smash bros, you pick any character you want! From any comic strip, book, series, video game, movie, TV show, cartoon, original character pretty much anything! ( Disney characters are very much encouraged! :D )

- If you decide to make an original character don't make them too overpowered. No specific limitations as of yet but try to use common sense to know if it's They should at least still be susceptible to pain.

- Villains and heroes can work together if you like. If you play a villain they can make them nice if they want and if they want a dark version of a good guy they can do that.

- When creating a character they can either be part of the smash brotherhood or the darkness, once in a group it is still possible to switch to another. More groups may be added later so if you'd like you may create your own group with your own team but take it up with me first ^^.

- All the good guys that are recruited into the " Smash Brotherhood " and are sent out to either recruit other characters and to destroy threats in other fictional worlds that either exist already or one that one of you have created yourselves.

- Original characters can live in a world that they've created or in an already existing fictional world as a random inhabitant for instance they could be Jokers's son or Mario's long lost brother or a random Zora from legend of zelda etc. etc.

- If you wish to role-play as a character that someone else is already roleplaying as, not to worry! There's lots of planets out there as well as multiple dimensions that are bound to have different versions of different characters! So feel free to role-play as whoever you like! I mean, who wouldn't want an army of Batmen walking around solving crime am I right? OwO

Them's the rules! :D

sgtmickey said:
THIS MAY NOT BE 1X1 but if you like fandoms then you'll like THIS!!!!!! GROUP RP
Simple - The Smash Brotherhood | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

- This is a super smash brothers role-play, but you're not limited to the characters in super smash bros, you pick any character you want! From any comic strip, book, series, video game, movie, TV show, cartoon, original character pretty much anything! ( Disney characters are very much encouraged! :D )

- If you decide to make an original character don't make them too overpowered. No specific limitations as of yet but try to use common sense to know if it's They should at least still be susceptible to pain.

- Villains and heroes can work together if you like. If you play a villain they can make them nice if they want and if they want a dark version of a good guy they can do that.

- When creating a character they can either be part of the smash brotherhood or the darkness, once in a group it is still possible to switch to another. More groups may be added later so if you'd like you may create your own group with your own team but take it up with me first ^^.

- All the good guys that are recruited into the " Smash Brotherhood " and are sent out to either recruit other characters and to destroy threats in other fictional worlds that either exist already or one that one of you have created yourselves.

- Original characters can live in a world that they've created or in an already existing fictional world as a random inhabitant for instance they could be Jokers's son or Mario's long lost brother or a random Zora from legend of zelda etc. etc.

- If you wish to role-play as a character that someone else is already roleplaying as, not to worry! There's lots of planets out there as well as multiple dimensions that are bound to have different versions of different characters! So feel free to role-play as whoever you like! I mean, who wouldn't want an army of Batmen walking around solving crime am I right? OwO

Them's the rules! :D
Thanks for the invite but it's not my style. Thanks anyway

I'm a big halo fan to. Does the RP take place during a certain time, like halo wars or reach, or just when ever?

[QUOTE="kill the titans]I'm a big halo fan to. Does the RP take place during a certain time, like halo wars or reach, or just when ever?

[/QUOTE]
After 4, ignoring the events of 5 since I've no idea what the story will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back