• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Iris stayed invisible. "It's ok guys...I shouldn't have distracted him."
"Nonsense. You shouldn't be so down on yourself for doing what you believe would be helpful." Ryan said. "Don't be afraid to be a positive influence. Not everyone will accept it right away, or at all, but don't let that stop you."

"Nonsense. You shouldn't be so down on yourself for doing what you believe would be helpful." Ryan said. "Don't be afraid to be a positive influence. Not everyone will accept it right away, or at all, but don't let that stop you."
Johnson rolled his eyes. Positive influence right. They didn't understand that he was already mad at her.

She didn't say anything but she turned back to be visible.

Iris just continued looking down. Once in awhile looking up to see the fight but she stopped cheering Johnson on.
Aquamari watched as her two classmates battled. She sat up straight a bit taken back at Johnsons outburst, to witch Iris turn invisible. Aqua was confused at the outburst, maybe they fought? Not saying anything the blue haired girl shooched over a bit closer to Iris who had been sitting next to her. Once she turn back visible, the octi girl reached out her hand and pulled Iris into a soft side hug.

Aquamari watched as her two classmates battled. She sat up straight a bit taken back at Johnsons outburst, to witch Iris turn invisible. Aqua was confused at the outburst, maybe they fought? Not saying anything the blue haired girl shooched over a bit closer to Iris who had been sitting next to her. Once she turn back visible, the octi girl reached out her hand and pulled Iris into a soft side hug.
Alexis wanted to make a joke to lighten the mood, but instead said nothing in fear of getting mauled. She refocused her attention again to the match.

She smiled a bit. "Thank you."

"Yeah great job. But I still haven't figured out a way to get to you." Johnson said trying to come up with a plan.
Damien huffed "I know you can think of somthing. after all your you. I dont like just anyone" He took small carful steps that dident cause him to slide much before he came in close "Im not gonna hold back anymore. no hard feeling ok?" He then drove a fist into johnsons stomach causeing him to gasp.

Kyle sat down and landed back in his chair.
"So" Kirk said "Your quirk alows you to reshape your body at will, is that Correct?" He locked the door behind them and closed the blinds. Then sat down in a diffrent chair. Pulling out a cloth he took his glasses off and began to wipe down the lenses.

Damien huffed "I know you can think of somthing. after all your you. I dont like just anyone" He took small carful steps that dident cause him to slide much before he came in close "Im not gonna hold back anymore. no hard feeling ok?" He then drove a fist into johnsons stomach causeing him to gasp.
"Urk-" Johnson didn't hold it against him but damn that hurt. He grabbed Damien's arm and ice ran up from his wrist to his shoulder locking the elbow join in place so he couldn't really move his arm.

"So" Kirk said "Your quirk alows you to reshape your body at will, is that Correct?" He locked the door behind them and closed the blinds. Then sat down in a diffrent chair. Pulling out a cloth he took his glasses off and began to wipe down the lenses.
"Also stretch." He said. "I'm a human rubber band."

"Urk-" Johnson didn't hold it against him but damn that hurt. He grabbed Damien's arm and ice ran up from his wrist to his shoulder locking the elbow join in place so he couldn't really move his arm.

"Also stretch." He said. "I'm a human rubber band."
Damien
Damien spun using his iced arm like a weapon. The hard layer that Johnson had made along his arm worked great. With a crack the stiff appendage slammed into Johnson's left arm. The impact had been transferred through the ice to Damiens skin, which had reflected it back into the Frozen layer. The crack sound was now revealed to be the large spiderweb of cracks that had formed. One more good hit and it would probably break.

Kirk
Kirk nodded "Good. I have a special job for you then. next monday I will be examining students from the Halls of heroes, hero school. Along with them will be there home room teacher and mr. Aizawa. I need you to slip into the school and retreive the students personal files." he held out a small camera device that was black and flat "This will scan the files and send the information directly to my personal database. this way we will learn almost everything we need to about these kids. I dont want them to grow up to be heroes, unfortunatly that means that the best bet we have is to make sure they dont grow up at all.

Damien
Damien spun using his iced arm like a weapon. The hard layer that Johnson had made along his arm worked great. With a crack the stiff appendage slammed into Johnson's left arm. The impact had been transferred through the ice to Damiens skin, which had reflected it back into the Frozen layer. The crack sound was now revealed to be the large spiderweb of cracks that had formed. One more good hit and it would probably break.

Kirk
Kirk nodded "Good. I have a special job for you then. next monday I will be examining students from the Halls of heroes, hero school. Along with them will be there home room teacher and mr. Aizawa. I need you to slip into the school and retreive the students personal files." he held out a small camera device that was black and flat "This will scan the files and send the information directly to my personal database. this way we will learn almost everything we need to about these kids. I dont want them to grow up to be heroes, unfortunatly that means that the best bet we have is to make sure they dont grow up at all.
The pain in Johnson's arm was strong. "Argh!" He grabbed his arm cradling it. He looked at Damien. He held out his arm in a last ditch effort. A huge pillar of ice shot from the ground behind Damien into back lifting him off the floor and propelling him fast towards the ceiling.

Kyle smiled. "Sounds good to me."

The pain in Johnson's arm was strong. "Argh!" He grabbed his arm cradling it. He looked at Damien. He held out his arm in a last ditch effort. A huge pillar of ice shot from the ground behind Damien into back lifting him off the floor and propelling him fast towards the ceiling.

Kyle smiled. "Sounds good to me."
Iris looked up with concern when she heard johnson. She didn't say anything just hoped he wasn't hurt too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back