• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Trevor
Trevor raised his hand to signal the teacher "excuse me. you dident explain the rules. are we alowed to use quirks inside and outside the arena? Do we have to stay inside an area? are there Technical knockouts or is it last man standing?"

Damien
"What? only a wuss wins on Technical Knockout. LAST MAN STANDING!" he shouted pumping his fist into the air over and over again.

Trevor Walked slowly over to the other side. He Took a deep breath and his eyes got that focused look he had when he was preparing to use his quirk

Trevor
Trevor raised his hand to signal the teacher "excuse me. you dident explain the rules. are we alowed to use quirks inside and outside the arena? Do we have to stay inside an area? are there Technical knockouts or is it last man standing?"

Damien
"What? only a wuss wins on Technical Knockout. LAST MAN STANDING!" he shouted pumping his fist into the air over and over again.
Aquamari gently smiles and waves to her opponent as Trevor also walked over to the arena and took his spot. She looked back at Trevor and then towards Uncle Sam, he had a point the teacher never told them the rules. Her attention then fell over to Damien, yelling the last man standing. That made Aquamari a bit nervous once more. 'Damien sure seemed to be in a violent mood today' she thought

Trevor

Damien
Aquamari gently smiles and waves to her opponent as Trevor also walked over to the arena and took his spot. She looked back at Trevor and then towards Uncle Sam, he had a point the teacher never told them the rules. Her attention then fell over to Damien, yelling the last man standing. That made Aquamari a bit nervous once more. 'Damien sure seemed to be in a violent mood today' she thought
Uncle Sam looked at him and then her. "Just do what it takes. You fight until someone gives up or can't fight anymore. I'll intercept of I feel the March is over. You may use your quirks as you wish so long as you don't harm non combatants."

Uncle Sam looked at him and then her. "Just do what it takes. You fight until someone gives up or can't fight anymore. I'll intercept of I feel the March is over. You may use your quirks as you wish so long as you don't harm non combatants."
Trevor
Trevor nodded "very well then" he looked at Aqua and smiled in a way that said "No matter what happens were still friends" He ten stood his body angled sideways to present a smaller target. "Im ready to begin when you are" he dident assume a stance or even raise his hands to fight. Trevor had no combat training, if he was gonna win he would rely on his quirk.

Uncle Sam looked at him and then her. "Just do what it takes. You fight until someone gives up or can't fight anymore. I'll intercept of I feel the March is over. You may use your quirks as you wish so long as you don't harm non-combatants."
'alright whatever it takes...a bit vague but you can do this Mari' she softly spoke to herself, ready for the fight. She was not much of a fighter herself and the most she has done is hit a punching bag. But that was always really down her list when it came to workouts at the gym.
Trevor
Trevor nodded "very well then" he looked at Aqua and smiled in a way that said "No matter what happens were still friends" He ten stood his body angled sideways to present a smaller target. "Im ready to begin when you are" he didn't assume a stance or even raise his hands to fight. Trevor had no combat training, if he was gonna win he would rely on his quirk.
She looked back over towards Trevor and smiled back at him hoping that meant they would still be friends, which she had a feeling it did. A bit calmer she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath preparing herself. Letting out a breath she opened her eyes "ready!" she yelled out. She stood there ready, waiting unsure if he was going to make the first move or not.

'alright whatever it takes...a bit vague but you can do this Mari' she softly spoke to herself, ready for the fight. She was not much of a fighter herself and the most she has done is hit a punching bag. But that was always really down her list when it came to workouts at the gym.

She looked back over towards Trevor and smiled back at him hoping that meant they would still be friends, which she had a feeling it did. A bit calmer she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath preparing herself. Letting out a breath she opened her eyes "ready!" she yelled out. She stood there ready, waiting unsure if he was going to make the first move or not.
Trevor waved a hand and a cube of blue-green light appeared around Aqua. The cube had small hole in the ceiling to let air flow. Trevor looked apologetic "Sorry. My best bet was to trap you at the beginning of the fight, and hope you surrender before i run out of focus. The construct is simple though. I could probably maintain it indefinitely, if I dident need to sleep anyway.

Last edited:
Trevor waved a hand and a cube of blue-green light appeared around Aqua. The cube had small hole in the ceiling to let air flow. Trevor looked apologetic "Sorry. My best bet was to trap you at the beginning of the fight, and hope you surrender before i run out of focus. The construct is simple though. I could probably maintain it indefinitely, if I dident need to sleep anyway.
Trevor just stood there, guessing she should make the first move although not ideal from what she read. Running over to him she was only able to take a couple of steps before being encased in a blue-green cube. She looked around confused, a bit scared at being trapped until she spotted the hole above her. She wondered if she could fit through the hole, reaching up she was able to get her small hand through it, along with her arm. She was able to squeeze into tight places but this was way too small. She frowned not really wanting to fight, but then again she did not want to get a bad grade for not trying. She was unsure what Uncle Sam had plan for grading. At least wanting to try Aqua outstretched her tentacles to push out the sides of the cube.

(lol XD dont know what to do)

The midle aged woman nodded "Alright then, just have a seat. You will find Forms on that table" she pointed at a short wooden counter with a mason jar full of pens and a basket with medical forms "Please fill one one out to take in with you. Just write your name, age, alergies, medications and what the problem is. Ill let Dr. Gregory know your here"
Kiva glances around the lobby as she patiently waits her turn. She then decides to play a game on her phone to help pass the time.

Trevor just stood there, guessing she should make the first move although not ideal from what she read. Running over to him she was only able to take a couple of steps before being encased in a blue-green cube. She looked around confused, a bit scared at being trapped until she spotted the hole above her. She wondered if she could fit through the hole, reaching up she was able to get her small hand through it, along with her arm. She was able to squeeze into tight places but this was way too small. She frowned not really wanting to fight, but then again she did not want to get a bad grade for not trying. She was unsure what Uncle Sam had plan for grading. At least wanting to try Aqua outstretched her tentacles to push out the sides of the cube.

(Squids and octopuses only really have one hard part... Their beaks. She should be able to fit through pretty much anything I'd she liked)

(Squids and octopuses only really have one hard part... Their beaks. She should be able to fit through pretty much anything I'd she liked)
(I know that, that as long as their beaks fit they can fit. Not sure how small the hole was and also was not sure if her getting out of the hole would be to much XD she is a humanized octi so was not sure how much octi to make her >< but could edit if its okay and if you guys thinks its a good idea she was more octi)

Last edited:
(I know that, that as long as their beaks fit they can fit. Not sure how small the hole was and also was not sure if her getting out of the hole would be to much XD she is a humanized octi so was not sure how much octi to make her >< but could edit if its okay and if you guys thinks its a good idea she was more octi)
(just go for it)

Trevor
Trevor nodded "very well then" he looked at Aqua and smiled in a way that said "No matter what happens were still friends" He ten stood his body angled sideways to present a smaller target. "Im ready to begin when you are" he dident assume a stance or even raise his hands to fight. Trevor had no combat training, if he was gonna win he would rely on his quirk.

This a hard match to decide a winner on. I don't really know either that much. Alexis thought to herself.

The midle aged woman nodded "Alright then, just have a seat. You will find Forms on that table" she pointed at a short wooden counter with a mason jar full of pens and a basket with medical forms "Please fill one one out to take in with you. Just write your name, age, alergies, medications and what the problem is. Ill let Dr. Gregory know your here"
Ao say what the receptionist was pointing at and approached the table. He saw the forms and decided to fill in the form under his fake alias.

He filled out the form. He made up a medical problem thinking it didn't matter much

He filled out the form. He made up a medical problem thinking it didn't matter much
Trevor
Trevor looked at her. he felt a little underhanded but he felt like if he dident give her everything he had it would feel to much like pity. from experience trevor knew that pity was a big threat to self-confidence... especially when it came from someone you trusted. Shaking his head to clear his mind before the memories could distract him he refocused his attention on maintaining the Cube

Damien
Damien watched as Aqua pressed against her confines "What are they doing? This isent a fight?" he complained. Mr. Hamasutji stepped out of one of his "holes" just then "Damien. What do you think a Heroes job is?" Damien jumped a little at the mans sudden appearance then answered. "to stop villains of course." The tall man nodded "and to stop a villain you need to apprehend them correct?" Damien lost some of his bluster as he answered "Yeah I guess so". Mr. Hamasutji looked at the two students on the field "you shouldn't criticize them. Trevor is perhaps the closest one here to what I would call a Hero. By virtue of his quirk alone he could be one of the best. His analytical mind and knack for strategy dont hurt his chances either. Ms. Wintergreen is also trying to find away out. she realizes that she has been caught but rather than surrender is trying to find a solution. Rather than focusing on just the next fight Mr. Hendricks, perhaps you should give some thought to your methods" Damien didn't respond but he also stopped calling out the contestants.

Kirk
Kirk came out through a door adjoining the waiting room. looking around he smiled and gestured for Kyle "Come this way please. now tell me what seems to be the problem?" he asked keeping up appearances until they reached his office.

Trevor
Trevor looked at her. he felt a little underhanded but he felt like if he dident give her everything he had it would feel to much like pity. from experience trevor knew that pity was a big threat to self-confidence... especially when it came from someone you trusted. Shaking his head to clear his mind before the memories could distract him he refocused his attention on maintaining the Cube

Damien
Damien watched as Aqua pressed against her confines "What are they doing? This isent a fight?" he complained. Mr. Hamasutji stepped out of one of his "holes" just then "Damien. What do you think a Heroes job is?" Damien jumped a little at the mans sudden appearance then answered. "to stop villains of course." The tall man nodded "and to stop a villain you need to apprehend them correct?" Damien lost some of his bluster as he answered "Yeah I guess so". Mr. Hamasutji looked at the two students on the field "you shouldn't criticize them. Trevor is perhaps the closest one here to what I would call a Hero. By virtue of his quirk alone he could be one of the best. His analytical mind and knack for strategy dont hurt his chances either. Ms. Wintergreen is also trying to find away out. she realizes that she has been caught but rather than surrender is trying to find a solution. Rather than focusing on just the next fight Mr. Hendricks, perhaps you should give some thought to your methods" Damien didn't respond but he also stopped calling out the contestants.

Kirk
Kirk came out through a door adjoining the waiting room. looking around he smiled and gestured for Kyle "Come this way please. now tell me what seems to be the problem?" he asked keeping up appearances until they reached his office.
Peter looked at Aquamarie. "She should be able to fit through the air hole... Maybe." He said to himself.

"Migraines." Kyle said simply.

Trevor

Damien

Kirk
Aquamari pushed harder against the wall, at first they seemed to start budging a bit. But when she though she had it. They some how got sturdier. She could not give up not yet, "need to find a way out...." she whispered to herself as she looked around again. Again nothing but the air hole on top of her. She sighed, she was going to have to squeeze herself out. Oh how she hated contorting and doing this in front of others. But she had no other choice if she wanted to at least give it her all. With a annoyed sigh she looked up at the hole and her tenecles pulled through the hole first. (Let's say this looks weird and very wrong in a human XD). It seemed as if she colaped her body and squashed through the small breathing hole, falling backwards onto the ground. Standing up she kept her tentacles covering her face, to hide her face (emberessed). Quickly she ran over to Trevor out stretching her tentacles to grab at his feet. (I'll let you decide if she missed or not. If she did not then she wrapped two of her tentacles around his legs and pulled him down to the ground)

(Sorry took a while to reply was out side helping my parents with chores. Also just love Mr. Hamasutji he is a good teacher)

Last edited:
Aquamari pushed harder against the wall, at first they seemed to start budging a bit. But when she though she had it. They some how got sturdier. She could not give up not yet, "need to find a way out...." she whispered to herself as she looked around again. Again nothing but the air hole as she chance. She sighed, she was going to have to squeeze herself out, h I w she hated contorting and doing this in front of others. But she had no other choice if she wanted to at least give it her all. With a annoyed sigh she looked up at the hole and her tenecles pulled through the hole first. (Let's say this looks weird and very wrong in a human XD). It seemed as if she colaped her body and squashed through the small breathing hole, falling backwards onto the ground. Standing up she kept her tentacles covering her face, to hide her face (emberessed). Quickly she ran over to Trevor out stretching her tentacles to grab at his feet. (I'll let you decide if she missed or not. If she did not then she wrapped two of her tentacles around his legs and pulled him down to the ground)

(Sorry took a while to reply was out side helping my parents with chores. Also just love Mr. Hamasutji he is a good teacher)
Peter smiled. He could tell that she hadn't wanted to do that but was glad she did. She had done it despite the her reluctants of how it looked. It was more than he had done. Only her and Iris knew about the fur on his arms and legs and only Aqua knew about his fangs.

Aquamari pushed harder against the wall, at first they seemed to start budging a bit. But when she though she had it. They some how got sturdier. She could not give up not yet, "need to find a way out...." she whispered to herself as she looked around again. Again nothing but the air hole as she chance. She sighed, she was going to have to squeeze herself out, h I w she hated contorting and doing this in front of others. But she had no other choice if she wanted to at least give it her all. With a annoyed sigh she looked up at the hole and her tenecles pulled through the hole first. (Let's say this looks weird and very wrong in a human XD). It seemed as if she colaped her body and squashed through the small breathing hole, falling backwards onto the ground. Standing up she kept her tentacles covering her face, to hide her face (emberessed). Quickly she ran over to Trevor out stretching her tentacles to grab at his feet. (I'll let you decide if she missed or not. If she did not then she wrapped two of her tentacles around his legs and pulled him down to the ground)

"Nice job Aqua" Iris cheered seeing her get out of the box.

Trevor

Damien

Kirk
Aquamari pushed harder against the wall, at first they seemed to start budging a bit. But when she though she had it. They some how got sturdier. She could not give up not yet, "need to find a way out...." she whispered to herself as she looked around again. Again nothing but the air hole on top of her. She sighed, she was going to have to squeeze herself out. Oh how she hated contorting and doing this in front of others. But she had no other choice if she wanted to at least give it her all. With a annoyed sigh she looked up at the hole and her tenecles pulled through the hole first. (Let's say this looks weird and very wrong in a human XD). It seemed as if she colaped her body and squashed through the small breathing hole, falling backwards onto the ground. Standing up she kept her tentacles covering her face, to hide her face (emberessed). Quickly she ran over to Trevor out stretching her tentacles to grab at his feet. (I'll let you decide if she missed or not. If she did not then she wrapped two of her tentacles around his legs and pulled him down to the ground)

Ryan applauds.
"Well done. That was quite innovative. Both of you have pretty interesting approaches."

Trevor had been transfixed by the strange sight of Aquas body squeezing through a hole the size of a baseball. As he felt the tentacles wrap around his leg he tried to jump back but one of his legs got caught. Trevor Yelped as his left leg was pulld out from under him. As he hit the ground The wind was knocked out of him. The cube Fizzled out as he lost concentration on it. Sucking air back in he reached down and started to pull the Appendage off of his ankle.

Peter looked at Aquamarie. "She should be able to fit through the air hole... Maybe." He said to himself.

"Migraines." Kyle said simply.
Kirk nodded "Ah yes Throbbing pains behind the eyes along with light and sound sensitivity. I think I can help you with that." he gestured to the medical table with a sheet of white paper on top "Please have a seat and we can discuss some solutions to the problem" his tone changed slightly from the helpful doctor to his darker alter ego at the last word

Kirk nodded "Ah yes Throbbing pains behind the eyes along with light and sound sensitivity. I think I can help you with that." he gestured to the medical table with a sheet of white paper on top "Please have a seat and we can discuss some solutions to the problem" his tone changed slightly from the helpful doctor to his darker alter ego at the last word
Kyle sat down and landed back in his chair.

Trevor had been transfixed by the strange sight of Aquas body squeezing through a hole the size of a baseball. As he felt the tentacles wrap around his leg he tried to jump back but one of his legs got caught. Trevor Yelped as his left leg was pulld out from under him. As he hit the ground The wind was knocked out of him. The cube Fizzled out as he lost concentration on it. Sucking air back in he reached down and started to pull the Appendage off of his ankle.
Alexis
"Wow, way to the turn tables, Aqua. I thought you blew me away last time, but your just full of surprises, are you? Anyway, Trevor, don't give up, you still have a chance." She beamed at both of them. It doesn't matter who wins. It's about making the most growth and taking advantage in a fast paced, heat of battle situation, either defensively or offensively. That's one way I would define it tho. she thought to herself.

(I would imagine this being kinda creepy with most of her front tentacles covering her face and her pulling him towards her 😅😂)

To Aquamari's surprise, she had managed to catch Trevor by surprise and wrapped one of her tentacles around his leg. After he dropped to the ground she walked over to him, at the same time pulling him towards her. Noticing Trevor trying to pray her tentacle off his leg as she quickly wrapped another around his wrist, pulling his hand away. At this point what she could do is wrap around him and hold him down, and hope he would not be able to escape her hold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back