• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
" yes but that's not the only one, i can also create explosions."he said as he looked back at Ryan. "You got something on you Ryan, i'll get it for you" Matthew said as he wiped the dust in little bits of debris off of Ryan's shirt and hair with a slightly noticeable blush. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Ryan takes a step back.
"Whoa whoa back off dude. You're not trying to lure me in so you can blow me up with one of your explosions, are you?"

Ryan takes a step back.
"Whoa whoa back off dude. You're not trying to lure me in so you can blow me up with one of your explosions, are you?"
"Of course not, those aren't my intentions but I guess that was a strange thing to do so I can see why you'd think that." Matthew said as he also took a step back to give Ryan some space.

( I have a serious question, do you think I should be able to lift myself up with the telekinesis or should I have to stand on something and use my telekinesis on that to lift myself up?)

( I have a serious question, do you think I should be able to lift myself up with the telekinesis or should I have to stand on something and use my telekinesis on that to lift myself up?)
(stand on something. If you wanted to fly with telekinesis you should have out that as something your quirk can do)

"Of course not, those aren't my intentions but I guess that was a strange thing to do so I can see why you'd think that." Matthew said as he also took a step back to give Ryan some space.
"Good. I just had to make sure. All Might had the right idea about wanting to inspire and gather up the next generation of heroes here in America. Considering how common quirks are now, it makes sense to think that there are villains lurking in the shadows here as well. Some may even be more dangerous that the one we saw earlier." Ryan said.

"Good. I just had to make sure. All Might had the right idea about wanting to inspire and gather up the next generation of heroes here in America. Considering how common quirks are now, it makes sense to think that there are villains lurking in the shadows here as well. Some may even be more dangerous that the one we saw earlier." Ryan said.
"I agree, but if you don't mind me asking, what is your quirk?" Matthew asked

"I agree, but if you don't mind me asking, what is your quirk?" Matthew asked
Ryan takes one of his hands out of his pocket and holds it in front of his own face. Electricity begins to flow around his hand as sparks can be seen. "Lightning. I am one with the storm."

Ryan takes one of his hands out of his pocket and holds it in front of his own face. Electricity begins to flow around his hand as sparks can be seen. "Lightning. I am one with the storm."
"Interesting, well im gonna get going. See you around" he said as he turned around towards the debris.

Peter let go of her. "Forget about it. Just get out of here." He said standing up and running.
Iris said nothing and ran off. When she got away from the action she stopped and leaned against a wall. "How did he see me.." she thought about what had happened. "Maybe I should have tried to do something instead of just go invisible like always..I want to be a hero."

Iris said nothing and ran off. When she got away from the action she stopped and leaned against a wall. "How did he see me.." she thought about what had happened. "Maybe I should have tried to do something instead of just go invisible like always..I want to be a hero."
"Do you?" A deep voice said. All Might appeared before her with his classic smile. (First a visit to Peter and now her)

"Sorry..I do that when I'm nervous or scared...or both.." she said quietly before turning back to visible.
"It is nothing to be ashamed of. If I were you. I'd stay close to that young boy who saved you. He seems like he'd be a good friend. But I digress. You only need one thing to be hero." He said. All Might was giving this speech a second time today. Last summer he had told a quirkless boy he could never be a hero. "A strong heart and iron will. I believe that you have both hiding within you." He got in one knee. "What is your name?" (I responded of multiverse)

"It is nothing to be ashamed of. If I were you. I'd stay close to that young boy who saved you. He seems like he'd be a good friend. But I digress. You only need one thing to be hero." He said. All Might was giving this speech a second time today. Last summer he had told a quirkless boy he could never be a hero. "A strong heart and iron will. I believe that you have both hiding within you." He got in one knee. "What is your name?" (I responded of multiverse)
Iris nods. "Okay...strong heart and iron will. That's two things not one." She chuckled a bit and smiled. "My name is Iris Ross."

Iris nods. "Okay...strong heart and iron will. That's two things not one." She chuckled a bit and smiled. "My name is Iris Ross."
"Oh..." He held up two finger. "You only two things. Young Ross. You have great potential. You could be one of the best. And you will be one day. Work Hard and make your heroic dreams a reality. I will return to Japan soon. But I'll make sure to put in a good word for you too. I'll be watching you and Young Parker's progress closely." She didn't know who Parker was.

"Oh..." He held up two finger. "You only two things. Young Ross. You have great potential. You could be one of the best. And you will be one day. Work Hard and make your heroic dreams a reality. I will return to Japan soon. But I'll make sure to put in a good word for you too. I'll be watching you and Young Parker's progress closely." She didn't know who Parker was.
"I will do my best sir. " She said. She didn't asked who Parker was but she had a feeling it was the boy who saved her earlier.

"I will do my best sir. " She said. She didn't asked who Parker was but she had a feeling it was the boy who saved her earlier.
"Good. And remember. When you feel you've reached your limits. Go Beyond. Plus Ultra!" He jumped off where no one could see him and changed back coughing up blood. "Ugh. Well that should do it. Those two will do great I just know. I need to book a flight back to Japan."

"Good. And remember. When you feel you've reached your limits. Go Beyond. Plus Ultra!" He jumped off where no one could see him and changed back coughing up blood. "Ugh. Well that should do it. Those two will do great I just know. I need to book a flight back to Japan."
Iris nods. "Plus ultra..got it." When he left she still had a smile on her face. All might, the all might said she could be a great hero. One of her favorite heroes told her that. Not many people had actually told her that before. She smiled and start heading home, she was going to talk to her family about enrolling at Heroic Hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back