• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ryan tilts his head.
"I see. I look forward to seeing what truly makes a hero."
Peter saw debri flying. According to his Spider-Sense she was still there. "LOOK OUT!" He ran and grabbed her despite her being invisible and moved her out of the way."

He looked at Ryan. "What makes a real hero is nothing more than a desire to help."
when he grabbed her she returned back to normal. She spoke very softly. "Um...thank you.."

Peter saw debri flying. According to his Spider-Sense she was still there. "LOOK OUT!" He ran and grabbed her despite her being invisible and moved her out of the way."

He looked at Ryan. "What makes a real hero is nothing more than a desire to help."
when he grabbed her she returned back to normal. She spoke very softly. "Um...thank you.."
Ryan watches Peter move Iris out of the way. He's confused at first, but then his confusion turned into shock when he saw Iris become visible.
"How...how did he manage to grab her while she was invisible?"
He walks off in the direction of the crowd, not wanting to linger too long and look suspicious. "What makes a real hero is nothing more than a desire to help. That's what he said." Ryan says to himself.

Ryan watches Peter move Iris out of the way. He's confused at first, but then his confusion turned into shock when he saw Iris become visible.
"How...how did he manage to grab her while she was invisible?"
He walks off in the direction of the crowd, not wanting to linger too long and look suspicious. "What makes a real hero is nothing more than a desire to help. That's what he said." Ryan says to himself.
Matthew also watched Peter move Iris out of the way while he was blocking debris from hitting himself with his telekinesis, he just started slowly walking away shortly after

Matthew also watched Peter move Iris out of the way while he was blocking debris from hitting himself with his telekinesis, he just started slowly walking away shortly after
Ryan catches a short glimpse of Matthew's telekinesis from the corner of his eye.
"Ahhh, so he too has a quirk." He whispers to himself.

Ryan catches a short glimpse of Matthew's telekinesis from the corner of his eye.
Peter slipped away from the crowd as best he could. He didn't feel a need to stick around. Everyone was running and All Might had beat the villain. Peter looked at the sky. He needed to calm his nerves. Best way to do that was to have a nice work out. He jumped onto a fire escape railing and then to a wall and ran up the wall onto the rooftops. So long as he didn't cause trouble or hurt anyone he could use his powers as he wished. He thought about the girl he saved. Uncle Ben would have been proud of that.

Peter slipped away from the crowd as best he could. He didn't feel a need to stick around. Everyone was running and All Might had beat the villain. Peter looked at the sky. He needed to calm his nerves. Best way to do that was to have a nice work out. He jumped onto a fire escape railing and then to a wall and ran up the wall onto the rooftops. So long as he didn't cause trouble or hurt anyone he could use his powers as he wished. He thought about the girl he saved. Uncle Ben would have been proud of that.
Matthew caught a glimpse of getting on the building but kept walking, as he was walking he noticed Ryan and stared at him a bit because to Matthew he seemed to stand out of the crowd a little bit.

Matthew caught a glimpse of getting on the building but kept walking, as he was walking he noticed Ryan and stared at him a bit because to Matthew he seemed to stand out of the crowd a little bit.
Before Ryan could react to what he thought was Peter ascending to the rooftop of a building, he felt someone staring at him. It was Matthew. He turns his attention to him. "Yes? Can I help you?"

Before Ryan could react to what he thought was Peter ascending to the rooftop of a building, he felt someone staring at him. It was Matthew. He turns his attention to him. "Yes? Can I help you?"
As Peter took off his backpack and started doing homework his Spider-Sense went off. He jumped onto the water tower he was sitting next to defensively until he saw who had appeared. "What the- ALL MIGHT!?" He asked. "Hello young one." He said with a wave. Peter blinked. He hadn't expected any pro heroes to talk to him least of all All Might.

"I noticed what you did for that young woman earlier. That was very bold and magnificent." He said.

"Okay...?" Peter said uncertain.

"Right. I've decided you must join the American Hero Course." He said.

"Wait Wha- HUH!?" Peter asked. He had already planned on it but did the World's greatest hero just straight up tell HIM to be a hero.

"All Might, sir. All due respect... Why?" He asked. "Why me and not some other guy." He asked.

"Well. Honestly, you were the only one I saw really help someone else there. I have a protege in Japan who I am training to replace me as the Symbol of peace. But like I said in my rousing speech. The symbol of peace cannot be everywhere at once, so. It would do my heart much good to know that people like you are to be the next generation of hero for America. I took notice of you actions during the attack and came to comend you. As I would have any other. Heroes should always work to inspire other heroes. Oh listen to me Ramble. What is your name young future hero!"

"Uh... Peter. Peter Parker." He said. "Well young Parker. I must return to Japan soon. But I'll put in a good word for you at Heroic Hall." He gave Peter a flashy thumbs up."

"So with official All Might seal if approval. Work Hard and Go Beyond. Plus Ultra!" He jumped away.

Peter stood there speechless. He wasn't a huge superhero fan. In fact he hadn't even considered the career until three months ago. But anyone. ANYONE aspiring to be a hero would be inspired after a talk with All Might."

(That was a thing All Might would do right? Feels like a thing he would do to me.)

As Peter took off his backpack and started doing homework his Spider-Sense went off. He jumped onto the water tower he was sitting next to defensively until he saw who had appeared. "What the- ALL MIGHT!?" He asked. "Hello young one." He said with a wave. Peter blinked. He hadn't expected any pro heroes to talk to him least of all All Might.

"I noticed what you did for that young woman earlier. That was very bold and magnificent." He said.

"Okay...?" Peter said uncertain.

"Right. I've decided you must join the American Hero Course." He said.

"Wait Wha- HUH!?" Peter asked. He had already planned on it but did the World's greatest hero just straight up tell HIM to be a hero.

"All Might, sir. All due respect... Why?" He asked. "Why me and not some other guy." He asked.

"Well. Honestly, you were the only one I saw really help someone else there. I have a protege in Japan who I am training to replace me as the Symbol of peace. But like I said in my rousing speech. The symbol of peace cannot be everywhere at once, so. It would do my heart much good to know that people like you are to be the next generation of hero for America. I took notice of you actions during the attack and came to comend you. As I would have any other. Heroes should always work to inspire other heroes. Oh listen to me Ramble. What is your name young future hero!"

"Uh... Peter. Peter Parker." He said. "Well young Parker. I must return to Japan soon. But I'll put in a good word for you at Heroic Hall." He gave Peter a flashy thumbs up."

"So with official All Might seal if approval. Work Hard and Go Beyond. Plus Ultra!" He jumped away.

Peter stood there speechless. He wasn't a huge superhero fan. In fact he hadn't even considered the career until three months ago. But anyone. ANYONE aspiring to be a hero would be inspired after a talk with All Might."

(That was a thing All Might would do right? Feels like a thing he would do to me.)
(Yeah)

Matthew looked away. "Uh... Sorry" he said. " I guess you just piqued my interest, thats all"

Matthew looked away. "Uh... Sorry" he said. " I guess you just piqued my interest, thats all"
Ryan nods. "I see. I guess it would be easy for me to stand out in a crowd based on my appearance. However, you piqued my interest as well with how you handled the debris flying towards you. What is your name?"

Ryan nods. "I see. I guess it would be easy for me to stand out in a crowd based on my appearance. However, you piqued my interest as well with how you handled the debris flying towards you. What is your name?"
(have... Have I been booted from interactions in my own thread? Lol)

"Its Matthew" he replied
"Matthew eh? Cool. I'm Ryan, and based on the way you protected yourself, I take it you have a quirk and it has something to do with moving objects. I was thinking you had dominion over the solid parts of the earth, but you didn't use any kind of stone structure to protect yourself. That leads me to guess that you have the gift of telekinesis." Ryan theorized.

"Matthew eh? Cool. I'm Ryan, and based on the way you protected yourself, I take it you have a quirk and it has something to do with moving objects. I was thinking you had dominion over the solid parts of the earth, but you didn't use any kind of stone structure to protect yourself. That leads me to guess that you have the gift of telekinesis." Ryan theorized.
(I mean almost everyone has a quirk)

(Yep lmao but it could make Peter conceited because of it, creating a flaw that a villain could use against him if they picked up on it, so it works.)
(well Peter's main flaw is actually gonna be entirely different. After what happened the Uncle Ben, being overly confident about his abilities is not something he gonna do)

" yes but that's not the only one, i can also create explosions."he said as he looked back at Ryan. "You got something on you Ryan, i'll get it for you" Matthew said as he wiped the dust in little bits of debris off of Ryan's shirt and hair with a slightly noticeable blush. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

" yes but that's not the only one, i can also create explosions."he said as he looked back at Ryan. "You got something on you Ryan, i'll get it for you" Matthew said as he wiped the dust in little bits of debris off of Ryan's shirt and hair with a slightly noticeable blush. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
(your already getting romanitc? I'm going to say... Wait please.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back