• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Halloween Themed RP Anyone??

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Gilly!
I lurb you!

Glad to se you in the spoopy Hallows of...

Weenies.

[/QUOTE]
[emoji5] I lurv you two

Irish Ice Queen

The spoopy Hallows of Weenies thing made me laugh too much

Wai is dis

Ahmad, can't wait to see it when it's up~❤

:cry:

let-me-love-you-gif.gif
:cry:

Oh Poltergeist how I loathed that moment I knew it was coming. I told my mom it was coming and she screamed so loud I lost some hearing in my ear. xD

I loved that movie though it was hilarious!!

(Dan saved me, thank the gods!)

I can't handle horror anything

I'm a big baby

Though I'm good at writing it I'd rather sleep

[QUOTE="The Doorman](Dan saved me, thank the gods!)
I can't handle horror anything

I'm a big baby

Though I'm good at writing it I'd rather sleep

[/QUOTE]
Lmao chickens I love Halloween, horror movies and haunted houses boo. I work at the Halloween spirit store.

Irish Ice Queen

I feel really bad for any male characters that had to dress up as girls that Halloween due to a lost bet...The horror is just too great.

I'm in. (But the above is not my character)

NOOOO!!!!! Halloween, is my pride and joy! NOOO!!! Please, Please I'm begging you!!! It's not my fault I saw this thread too late. NOOO!! Curse You Spirit Of Halloween! Why do you torment me like so?

*Glares angrily at full moon, then slowly smiles and chuckles at Doorman's answer* Okay, Hallow's of Weenies, I see how it is. You'd turn your back on one of your most loyal daughters of the night, betraying me like this? Haha... You truly are the Spirit of Halloween. 
Come on Crimson, Let's break Mr Hallow's door down and show him what where made of!

YES!! I'll call the zombies, you call the vampires. We'll show him who's boss. 
Oh, and I have a serial killer friend who could help us. Sociopaths are so cool. But... we'll have to find a way to break him out of his mental asylum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back