• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Halloween Plots! LGBT+ preferred!

Kerenza

Hello,
The name is Kerenza, and I'm 26, go by she/her pronouns, and am looking for new roleplays after an extended break. I write anywhere from 2 paragraphs to about 1,500 words. I match in general length (if you write 1,500, you'll get more than two short paragraphs), but I am working on my anxiety with the fact that I don't need to answer immediately. I don't roleplay about the world not being real (actually Hell, a simulation, etc.), but I'm good with pretty much anything else that follows site rules. I write in third person past tense.

Now you. 21+. At least two paragraphs, not a straight cis male, down for LGBT+ plots, writes in third person (past or present tense fine), and someone who tells me about their pronouns and triggers. OOC is pretty much a requirement as well!

Some other housekeeping: I go by a three reply rule. That means after we each have sent three replies, I like to sit down quick and just say: is this working? Obviously, you can bow out before or after that, but I like to check-in. We can talk about what is or isn't working, or we can say "no thanks" with no malice or reason behind it. I just like the three reply rule (feel free to steal this if you think it'll fit you and your partners).

Here are some random ideas:
-A witch whose only power is to brew alcohol
-A haunted carnival
-Dealing with people dressing up in transphobic costumes
-Friends whose goal is to find the best phrase on a headstone
-A doctor up against a magical illness (in a not-known-magic world)
-Light-hearted picking out costumes
-Someone who works at Spirit Halloween or something similar having to deal with everyone buying costumes
-Someone who spends all their free time roasting people's costumes online (open to whether they ask for this or not)
-Candy-giving shenanigans
-Someone poisoning the water in an apple-eating contest
-Literally anything else, just ask

Most of those are light-hearted, but I am open to darker themes if they are what works for the two of us. Pretty much throw ideas at me or tell me, "I don't have ideas, please send me some!" and I will. Alternately, tell me what pairings you want or the fragment of an idea; I love making new ideas for people. I look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back