Halloween Bash

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
❛ HALLOWEEN BASH. ❜

x

x

i was working late one night, when my eyes held an eerie sight. from my monster from his slab began to rise and suddenly, to my surprise.
ah, halloween. some look forward to the one night they can dress up in spooky costumes, others plan last minute in an attempt to diy following a tutorial, and there's the minority who complain about the festive holiday being a corporate sell out to make more money. whatever your view is on halloween, a fellow student, with cash to spend, has invited anyone and everyone to come dance to classic scary bops and drink some questionable tasting punch until the sun rises at his father's possibly haunted mansion. it's up to you whether you're in the mood to party or not, happy halloween!

x

Phoebe Silverman

"Whoaaa, look at this place! It's almost like...the Spencers' mansion from Resident Evil. I love it."

Phoebe was marveling at the grand building and its lavish decorations with one of her best friends, Mae. For a couple of weeks, these two girls brainstormed and coordinated the best DIY costumes they could wear as a duo. Of course, they came to agree on a simple cartoon reference and started from there. Phoebe was quite proud in her sailor hat and blue rubber gloves, but that didn't stop her from taking mental notes regarding what to dress as next year—there were some students garbed in pun-related costumes that really made her smile.

Halloween had been Phoebe's favorite holiday growing up. Mostly because of the sugary sweets that were given out, but also for the overall energy of it all. There was something beautiful in a day dedicated to all things spooky. She may not have been frightened by anything just yet tonight, but she was looking forward to whatever this party had in store.

Phoebe shivered from the cold, blowing wind. "Let's get inside before we freeze to death, eh, Mermaid Man?" she smiled jokingly and followed Mae's long stride.

Beyond the front doors, they were greeted with a warm but dimly-lit foyer and a crowd of partygoers talking amongst themselves. The interior was even better festooned than the outside. The voice of Ray Park Jr. singing Ghostbusters played from a surround-sound system above. Unintentionally, Phoebe bobbed her head to it. "Talk about Halloween goals...!"
mood: hyped
outfit: phoebe aka barnacle boy
scenario: partaay!!
with: mae
tags: revalia revalia
code by pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back