• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka RP (CLOSED)

“ in a minute “ Yuri says as one jumps on his back so he slams him on the wall “ okay let’s go “ Yuri calls running to them

"O...okay"
Luna follows and uses nightshade to make it dark behind them

Cygnia runs with the others, keeping Luna close to her and making sure they didn't leave anyone behind

((Btw sorry for not responding for awhile I didn't get any notification))

"We're going to have to go back the way we came, unless you know of a quicker path." Gaeron turns to Max, since he doesn't know who he is he's unsure if he knows something or not.

"Are you feeling better Cyg?"
Luna was still worried for Cygnia

"I'm fine but I'll be better when we're out of here." Cygnia gives her a quick smile

“I’m Maxwell. I was captive here when you broke me out,” He States, “There’s a secret exit only the doctor himself uses to the right.”

Stormy leans on the smaller figure. She could have sworn he was taller a second ago...

"Let's go then!" Gaeron stands behind everyone and smashes the ground with his tail, using Earthquake. The entire facility rumbles and the ground and walls collapse between them and where the remaining guards were approaching. "After you guys." He smiles and motions towards the direction of the exit.

Luna gladly heads toward the shortcut wanting to get away from the prison as soon as possible still sticking close to Cygnia

As soon as they're outside, Cygnia runs for the nearest truck.

Gaeron follows at the flank, keeping an eye on their surroundings to make sure guards aren't following. "Everyone in the truck!" He opens the back and stands there, intent on waiting until everyone is in before hopping in.

((oof bye then!))

Cyg gets up in the back and helps Luna and Stormy get in.

Max helps stormy get into the van. He jumps into the shotgun spot and transforms into a guard.
“Just Incase,” Max says.

Gaeron sighs and sits. "Is everyone doing okay?" Gaeron turns to everyone and pulls out the item he got from the guard. "I managed to get this from one of the guards. It unlocks those collars they got, so we might want to hold onto it."

"That's definitely useful.. but let's not go back in there." Cygnia shakes her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back