• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka RP (CLOSED)

Gaeron follows Cygnia's voice and finds her, smashing her cell with his tail. He approaches her and unlocks her collar. "Yuri and Stormy were found out, I don't know if they're alive or not, but they might have pulled enough attention to allow us to move you to a medical area. Can you walk?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine." Cyg lifts herself up, keeping one hand on the wall. "Let's just get out of here."

Gaeron nods and walks, keeping close to Cygnia in case she falls or grows weaker. "We can't leave now, you'll die if we can't get you some type of antidote." He sees Yuri and calls out to him. "She's weak, won't make it without an antidote." He continues moving, looking around the corridors to make sure there aren't guards before moving on, looking for some type of map or medical room.

((neato, go ahead))

"I don't have much of an option." There are still some guards running around, trying to figure out what happened.

He moves down the corridor, running into a group of guards who hadn't spotted them yet. "I think we're going to have to go through them, unless there's another path anyone can see."

“ stormy is down “ Yuri looks pissed “ okay I will keep them occupied get her the antidote and get everyone out “ Yuri puts stormy down and goes to where he hears the guards coming “ be quick about it “

Gaeron nods at Yuri. "Be careful." He then turns to Stormy and Cygnia, realizing he can't exactly leave them there. "I hope you don't mind, but we really need to pick up the pace right now." He leans down and picks up Stormy on his left shoulder, and Cygnia on his right, before darting towards a door with a red cross on it. Hoping that this was what he was looking for, Gaeron quickly turned around and smashed through the door with his tail before walking in, looking for anyone inside the ro

There's some actual doctor looking people in there and they look genuinely confused.

Gaeron walks forward and places Cygnia on one of the tables and Stormy next to her. "One of you, find out what's wrong with her and give her an antidote... NOW!" He points at Cygnia, flashing his teeth and pulling out his knives, threatening the doctors.

The doctors don't really want to get close because of Gaeron and they collectively stand back.

Guards be giving Yuri a tough time.

Gaeron sighs, seeing how they're reacting. "Listen, nobody has to get hurt, just take a look at her and give her something to treat her. I don't want to kill senselessly... but if none of you get moving to help her now, people will start dying until someone does."

A person calmly walks out of a jail cell. He transforms into a guard and runs towards others like him. He stops at a place where the doctors are. He immediately transforms back.
“He can help,” Max tells Gaeron

Stormy starts to feel better. She looks up to see the newcomer. Whoever he is, he looks friendly. This is her final realization before she passes out.

One of the doctors comes forward, looks and asks a few questions and wanders off to get something for Cygnia. Another one gestures to Stormy. "Uh.. she ok?"

Gaeron turns to Max and smiles a little. "I don't think we've met before..." He then notices Stormy passed out and his mindset returns. "We'll save introductions for later... Well she obviously doesn't look okay, but I don't know what happened to her. Maybe the guards shot her with something."

The one that asked comes forward and looks at Stormy, finding the chip. "Ah.. the one that makes you spasm. This should help her." The other doc gives something to Cyg.

Gaeron sees how both Stormy and Cygnia are being treated and asks them something, concerned. "Are you two feeling better?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back