• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka Rp (Trigger Warning)

Spica114

I've noticed that any gijinka groups that were open are now dead and to me, that's pretty sad. I love the idea of gijinkas, the only problem is finding people to rp with. But yeah, this is the interest thread.

POSSIBLE TRIGGERS (may not be specifically mentioned in the plot here but is possible for it to come up later): acts of torture, mental manipulation, abduction
If this bothers you, DO NOT join.

About the triggers real quick, I myself don't really like a lot of gore or when the beatings get too in-depth. I'm not going to let people get overly descriptive with it. I understand that some people will have issues with the things mentioned. This is not supposed to be a happy-go-lucky, everyone gets along sort of thing. It will get dark, it will get rough. It will have its calm moments though, I can say that much. Anyway, here comes the plot.

magic-in-the-forest-hallerbos-sinisa-ciglenecki.jpg

"At Thornton Research Labs (TRL), we are dedicated to learning more about the gijinkas! With the help of volunteers and our top notch scientists, we make it our goal to understand how a gijinka's power works, and how they came to be in this wonderful day and age. Join us and see just what you can learn about these amazing beings!"

Or at least that's what all their ads say. Ever since Thornton Research Labs opened, gijinkas have been disappearing more frequently, even some of the legendaries. They just seem to be plucked right out of their forest civilization.

Some humans don't really like gijinkas and would even go so far as to hurt and rob them on the streets. These humans see them as abominations rather than creatures with the same level of intelligence as them. Because of the dangers, the gijinkas have removed themselves from cities and made their homes in the forests of Hallerbos. There, they live in peace but there's always that sense of tension. They don't want to believe the rumors but who knows what could be happening out there?

- - - - -
There will be two different settings, the Labs and Hallerbos Forest. Please be semi descriptive with a few sentences. No text speak. That's about all I have right now. Hope to get some people in!

Character Sheets - Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka RP (Character Sheets)
Roleplay: Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka RP

Last edited:
You hit three of my loves
1: Possible mental manipulation
2: Gijinka
3: Gritty RP's

I was looking over the whole rp and such and found that it was kind of dead? Are we just going to try and revive it, and do I still post my character sheet in the same place as everyone else?

I was looking over the whole rp and such and found that it was kind of dead? Are we just going to try and revive it, and do I still post my character sheet in the same place as everyone else?
Yeah, there's 3 others besides me that I know are still active. But yes, you can put your sheet in the same place

Honestly its the best group of people you're gonna find subtracting me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back