• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Halinors Haunted Mansion

Just so everyone knows if possable it would be lovely if you would post atleast a rough draft version of the character sheet or reaerve spot ao i know you guys are still interested in the rp and havr maybr atleast started the cs 😐

I'm interested. I don't join many RPs--I usually make them--but I'm looking for something more relaxed that I don't have to GM myself and a story that I can post in when I can't post in mine. Peckinou Peckinou

I'm interested. I don't join many RPs--I usually make them--but I'm looking for something more relaxed that I don't have to GM myself and a story that I can post in when I can't post in mine. Peckinou Peckinou
Alright then character sheet is in the first page and as of right now their are only human roles available.

Hey hey! Sorry about that Peckinou, it's been a busy week. Hopefully will have a CS up in a few days! Sorry for the lack of replies~

Peckinou Peckinou
Hey :) I have a few questions about the RP!
Is this going to be a thriller-type story? Like, will our characters have to protect their lives?
Do you have a deadline for when the RP will be starting to assure everyone will finish their character sheets; those who haven't finished their sheets cannot post until done so?
Will we be getting an OOC thread to mingle in? I think that question was already asked, though, so I apologize.

I look forward to writing in this story!

Peckinou Peckinou
Hey :) I have a few questions about the RP!
Is this going to be a thriller-type story? Like, will our characters have to protect their lives?
Do you have a deadline for when the RP will be starting to assure everyone will finish their character sheets; those who haven't finished their sheets cannot post until done so?
Will we be getting an OOC thread to mingle in? I think that question was already asked, though, so I apologize.

I look forward to writing in this story!
Yeah, the characters will need to find ways to protect them selves from either the shadowras or the spirits of the house. But befriending one of the spirits may help them stay alive since they may decided to protect them from other spirits or the shadowras.
Their isnt exactly a deadline but i do plan to have the roleplay up by mid February it may change depending on if enough cs are complete.
As for a OOC yeah i do plan to have one up by either today or Wednesday.

Hey guys!! Sorry I posted so late haha, a "few days" my ass, but I finally got Eliza's CS done. As long as she's given the a-okay by the GM, then she's definitely up for more friends if anyone wants to be! : D

Alright im now taking two more spirit roles due to the mystierous disappearance of the others.

The role play is now up and their are 3 spirit roles avialiable since i never got a reply from a few of those who took it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back