[Hakuoki] Hot Samurais Anyone? | Open

Anime
  • Homogenized

Small brain, immense pain
    Hey there, I'm Homogenized.
    I have been Rping on/off for over a decade.
    And for those who care, I am over 18!
    Please read below, don't skim please.

• MM preferred, will only do Hetero if we're doubling
    • Main boys are Yamazaki and Heisuke
    • But I'm confident I can play any of them ;3
    • OTPs are Yamazaki x Souji | Yamazaki x Heisuke | Yamazaki x Saito
    • I swear I'll ship Yamazaki with anyone and everyone though, I just love him okay
    • Lets talk, I don't mind indulging or we can double and each have a pair we like ;3
    • I will accept OC x Canon for this, but only if we're doubling

- Canon x Canon is preferred. Canon x OC depends on the situation, discuss with me!
    - Doubling up is a big yes, I am absolutely down for that!
    - Romance w/ plot is a must. Please feel comfortable with this!
    - I think I put myself in the para or mult-para category, I write from anywhere between 200-500 to 500+ It all depends on my partner.
    - I don't mind shorter replies, as long as there is enough material and it moves the story forward.
    - Please make sure you're relatively active. I'm not asking for a reply every single day, but a couple per week would be nice.
    - Help me out with plotting please! I don’t want to be the only one doing all the work.
    - Let me know if you need a break or wanna drop, I'm cool with it. All I ask is you don't leave me hanging.
    - Please make sure your responses make sense and are literate. Mistakes are okay, everyone makes them! Just make sure they aren't everywhere.
    - Please make sure your portrayal makes sense. I guess what I'm saying is think "Would they really say this?" or "Would they really do that?" before posting.
    - Please do not God-mode and take control of my character and alter the story randomly.
    - Please PLEASE do not ask for a starter and then disappear. It's honestly so rude.
    - - PLEASE HELP ME PLAN THE RP AND COME IN WITH AT LEAST (1) SUGGESTION FOR PLOTS. I'm tired of the one-sided planning.
    - Please just be kind and understanding in general. We can help each other improve and become better.
    - If you've read these rules, please PM me with your favourite character from this series. Your PM will be ignored otherwise.

More will be added if I think of more!
    Hanahaki Disease (Altered Ver. PM me about this)
    - Typical Rasetsu x Human uwu
    - Apocalypse and zombie stuff.
    - One half of the OTP ends up with amnesia
    - Stranded on an Island
    - Bonnie and Clyde-type Relationship
    - Angst, I love angst so much, hit me up with everything sad and awful
    - I don't mind darker stuff, message me about this, don't be shy! I have no triggers.
    - LITERALLY ALMOST ANYTHING FROM HERE

Last edited:
    Back