[Hakuoki] Hot Samurais Anyone? | Open

Anime

Homogenized

Small brain, immense pain
Hey there, I'm Homogenized.
I have been Rping on/off for over a decade.
And for those who care, I am over 18!
Please read below, don't skim please.

• MM preferred, will only do Hetero if we're doubling
  • Main boys are Yamazaki and Heisuke
  • But I'm confident I can play any of them ;3
  • OTPs are Yamazaki x Souji | Yamazaki x Heisuke | Yamazaki x Saito
  • I swear I'll ship Yamazaki with anyone and everyone though, I just love him okay
  • Lets talk, I don't mind indulging or we can double and each have a pair we like ;3
  • I will accept OC x Canon for this, but only if we're doubling

- Canon x Canon is preferred. Canon x OC depends on the situation, discuss with me!
- Doubling up is a big yes, I am absolutely down for that!
- Romance w/ plot is a must. Please feel comfortable with this!
- I think I put myself in the para or mult-para category, I write from anywhere between 200-500 to 500+ It all depends on my partner.
- I don't mind shorter replies, as long as there is enough material and it moves the story forward.
- Please make sure you're relatively active. I'm not asking for a reply every single day, but a couple per week would be nice.
- Help me out with plotting please! I don’t want to be the only one doing all the work.
- Let me know if you need a break or wanna drop, I'm cool with it. All I ask is you don't leave me hanging.
- Please make sure your responses make sense and are literate. Mistakes are okay, everyone makes them! Just make sure they aren't everywhere.
- Please make sure your portrayal makes sense. I guess what I'm saying is think "Would they really say this?" or "Would they really do that?" before posting.
- Please do not God-mode and take control of my character and alter the story randomly.
- Please PLEASE do not ask for a starter and then disappear. It's honestly so rude.
- - PLEASE HELP ME PLAN THE RP AND COME IN WITH AT LEAST (1) SUGGESTION FOR PLOTS. I'm tired of the one-sided planning.
- Please just be kind and understanding in general. We can help each other improve and become better.
- If you've read these rules, please PM me with your favourite character from this series. Your PM will be ignored otherwise.

More will be added if I think of more!
Hanahaki Disease (Altered Ver. PM me about this)
- Typical Rasetsu x Human uwu
- Apocalypse and zombie stuff.
- One half of the OTP ends up with amnesia
- Stranded on an Island
- Bonnie and Clyde-type Relationship
- Angst, I love angst so much, hit me up with everything sad and awful
- I don't mind darker stuff, message me about this, don't be shy! I have no triggers.
- LITERALLY ALMOST ANYTHING FROM HERE

Last edited:
Hello there! I would be interested in discussing a Hakuoki role play. I actually live in Tokyo and have a degree in history (specialization in Japanese history) so, I really love that I am finding more people interested in this.

Hello there! I would be interested in discussing a Hakuoki role play. I actually live in Tokyo and have a degree in history (specialization in Japanese history) so, I really love that I am finding more people interested in this.

hey that's awesome, i'd love to talk with you about it
as much as i love the history, im actually much more into the characters-
if you're comfortable with focusing more on the characters, could you please shoot me a pm?
if not, that's also understandable.

HAKUOUKI. Omg. This series and the Shinsengumi in general is definitely underrated. I'd be down for potentially plotting something out with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back