• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hail the Victorious Dead Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
death-battle-knights-fantasy-art-warband-medieval-arrows-ravens-lost-imperia-online-1920x1080-wal_www-wallpaperhi-com_49-e1411899626638.jpg

HAIL THE VICTORIOUS DEAD
Interest Group | Main Gameplay Thread | Character Factory | Chat Club

Welcome to The Frontier: A Space Western Chat Club, where you can communicate with other players and receive updates on the game, as well as news on any upcoming events.
Have fun, remember to follow the site policies, and try not to be too much of an asshole.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof ThaDruid ThaDruid

Last edited:
Hoi. Not bad. It's finals week over here, so I've got that goin' for me, which is nice. How about yourself?
Can't say I'm doing too good, with being sick and all, but I'm steadily getting better. At least it's given me a bit more free time to play my pretend games with strangers on the internet, ey.

Can't say I'm doing too good, with being sick and all, but I'm steadily getting better. At least it's given me a bit more free time to play my pretend games with strangers on the internet, ey.
I'm very sorry you're not feeling well. Get better soon, mate.

I'm very sorry you're not feeling well. Get better soon, mate.
Oh I'm certain I will fairly soon mate. Got a couple of questions, if you don't mind.
Are you waiting for a third character before starting to accept applications? And what do you think of what we got so far?

Oh I'm certain I will fairly soon mate. Got a couple of questions, if you don't mind.
Are you waiting for a third character before starting to accept applications? And what do you think of what we got so far?
Yes, I am waiting for a third character, not counting my own, before we get started.
I've been a tad busy with school and work and all that, but I have glanced over the profiles that have already been posted. I'll do an in-depth examination in a moment, and offer my critiques.

Yes, I am waiting for a third character, not counting my own, before we get started.
I've been a tad busy with school and work and all that, but I have glanced over the profiles that have already been posted. I'll do an in-depth examination in a moment, and offer my critiques.
Sounds good man, looking forward to it.

Hey capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS how much sway do we have in coming up with character/location names?
I'm writing up a post and don't want to impose my will too much here...
You all have a pretty large amount of freedom when it comes to names. You can name your character's hometown, places they travel through while on the camapign, and NPCs. The name of the final battle's location, though, cannot be made by players; I already have it named.

I hope I'm not going overboard with all the namedropping - lore and world-building is like... almost a fetish at this point. :closedeyessmile:

Sorry I haven't been able to post with school and all. I'll try to get one up as soon as possible.

Its because of her sword. It doesn't make a difference between ally and friend and she id afraid of hurting an ally.
I suppose that's as good a reason as any. I mean, if I had a powerful magic sword, I wouldn't want to risk hurting my teammates with it either.

I suppose that's as good a reason as any. I mean, if I had a powerful magic sword, I wouldn't want to hurt my teammates either.
Yeah, she's not the type that doesn't care for casualties. While it's under control when bound, once the maw can open, it can act freely to a point. And it is hungry.

Yeah, she's not the type that doesn't care for casualties. While it's under control when bound, once the maw can open, it can act freely to a point. And it is hungry.
Alright.
If she does happen to just meet them, perhaps it's to deliver a report after going way ahead to scout out the village of Drumleth that the band proper is heading to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back